N00bish question: command line

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
Hi, I have a *REALLY* n00bish question this time. I'd like to launch a Deathmatch with 0 bots on a map named "DM-RTNL_part1.ut2" from the command line.

You may all laugh me out totally, but if at least one person answers that, I'll be a little bit happier:lol:

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
All you have to type is "open DM-RTNL_part1". The game will start with bots (depending on the preferences in the menu), but the "killbots" command gets rid of those guys.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
Thanks. One way. BUT it's not command line (i'm talking about something like: you right click the shortcut, and to the right of the exe file, in the SAME line you add parameters. I think I know how to launch a map, but I also need to add a "killbots"-a-like variable there. And I don't know THAT exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.