[Video]Drama Kid that play ut2004, really insane stuff.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
A guy from my clan found this. Sorry if it was posted in the past.

http://www.break.com/index/patiencechild.html

I don't know which language it is but i's obviously not French or english.
I am not sure of what's going on, but if you can listen attentively you will notice the Music from the main menu, and the music from DM-Tokara forest.

I personaly think that the kid always get killed by spam :p, you can see him act like someone that is like "oh yeah? i can do it too!!!" when he click non stop on his mouse. Wow, The AOL kiddy should go outside. sometimes.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Hahaha. :D

Here's my post from UP

Kantham said:
This kid really take gaming too seriously. Im actualy wondering what he's braging about, what make him so mad? It can't be a flak spammer on the Atari Demo server since the music didn't fit. I mean , just look at him punch his mouse and the keyboard near the ending/ at the ending. To then cry like a little diaper baby. Hell, im sure i've already got called of cheater or whatever by that kind of kid. Since im from Canada, QC i don't play on Europe servers so i probably never played against that Drama bomb/ AOL kiddy.

I've seen some of my Ex friend do that kind of stuff, it went kinda far when a friend of mine was playing Grand Tourismo 2 on his PS 1. He couldn't do a curve or play for **** so he decided to puch his controller all the way up. Then if i didn't told him to relax he was heading for his PS 1. Man that kind of people should go in a place where there's only school or work, and laundry to do, no computer/ games. Only Reallife stuff. No kidding.

CtrlAltDestroy said:
. just... he reminds me of FPS Doug...

Hell, it's quite comparable. However, FPS doug is a COMEDY. That person, doug, is immitating a person who is in a critical real life situation, a situation where gaming is Real life. Like if there's sometime to destroy a keyboard for lossing at it. That kid don't seem to fake at all. I would be it's his mom or dad that put a hidden cam next his pc where he can't see it. But as parent i wouldn't publish this on the web, while NOT even hidding the identity of my child. So i would go with his brother, probably. Unless it's a ****ed up fammily.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
It sounds really really like the german language. I'm not sure.

I like it where his keyboard breaks lol

But honestly I think it's some kind of spoof like that "numa numa gay" guy. He's just that tad bit too hyper aggresive.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
These vids kinda all seem staged to me.
Get an old keyboard and smash it up.

Why one earth would anyone film themselvs playing... without even filming the screen, from the side like that?

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Dear ****ing christ.

Kantham said:
I am not sure of what's going on, but if you can listen attentively you will notice the Music from the main menu, and the music from DM-Tokara forest.

He's speaking German, and it's definitly the Tokara music. I could feel my blood pressure rise just from watching that.

The kid's disturbed. Even if it's a joke, which I'm not sure it is, then to get that psyched for that long is pretty screwed up...

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I'd be guessing it's his brother, like i said on UP i'd doubt that his own parents would have filmed him with a hidden cam next to his PC because they heard him do all that noise. And not hidding the identity of their children. Hell, have you ever seen that before? Did you ever meet someone that was taking game so seriously like that?

Selerox said:
The kid's disturbed. Even if it's a joke, which I'm not sure it is, then to get that psyched for that long is pretty screwed up...

I'd bet One hundred bucks on the table right away, that this kid was not a fake.
Selerox said:
He's speaking German.
Can you traduce a bit? I really want to know the reason. Spam? Hitscan ownage?

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Hey M&Ms, I'd guess you're probably the person who pissed him off :D ?
I know how you use hitscan, if you are able to piss of a person like jonh doe i'd strongly think you could have been the reason why this kid was screaming/blowing his keyboard all the way up . Spectacle! Get the pop corn!

dub

Feb 12, 2002
I speak german though I'm not going to go through that whole vid again :)
He's basically just screaming "son of a bitch" etc. saying "i got to play i got to play" "gunna kill you with my assault" etc.

I'm pretty convinced it's a fake. Since I saw the first angry kid halo movie, their beeing published like hotcakes on the net.
I'd be very surprised if this wasn't a fake... as for your pseudo 100 bucks... well we will never know.
I always find it funny when people bet cash online :D

dub

Feb 12, 2002
i wanna play UT you SOB
i wont say it again, I wanna play
what the **** is this... whats happening i wanna play UT
quick start... let's do it
you wanker, play, play
it's loading, i dont want it to load, I dont want to wait... i wanna play
think positive, it's about to start.. think positive, it's starting hahahah
you SOB eat this... i killed him yeah!
yes yes eat that SOB im gunna kill you!
eascape button where is it
where is it
so, got it... i need help? i dont need any help!
give up! give up!
im gunna kill you
leave me alone
im gunna kill you
i killed him
i will kill you all
eat that SOB
i will kill you
i will kill you
i will shoot you
I will shoot with my assault
he's shooting me...
i will kill you

the more i watch it the more im convinced it's pure BS :)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I said on the table ;)

Not the online cybercafer's Paypal- friendly delivery.

"gunna kill you with my assault" Awww shiz :(. I was expecting more tallent from that kid :( What a waste.
If he's only swearing all the time it's just demonstrating his anger. Look at him clicking the mouse non stop like if he was using a flak to spam the **** out of it because he's bored of hitscans/'spammers'.

Haha, if it would a master piece he should have shown us how he play, or there again, type.
it looks more like "erklwjaesklwtaeweklnwkelmt245890qokrq32;l5q264jioe;, asr1io2j5 kmioq32tnqwe" When he punch the keyboard.

He don't bother when the things from his deck fall though.
Anyway, if it was fake i shouldn't even care about it.

EDIT: Thanks Dub!

Last edited:

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
Lol, was funny at first but then the novelty kinda wore off. I mean he's not even playing.

Did anyone see that vid of the dude playing CS, he smashes his keyboard, and the screen goes black? :D

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
ROFLWTF

He's probably playing bots too. :D

If that's real, he needs to be shot. If it's fake, nice job on being pretty convincingly insane.

PureOwnage

I like guns!
Aug 5, 2005
Anaheim, CA
www.myspace.com
Kantham said:
A guy from my clan found this. Sorry if it was posted in the past.

http://www.break.com/index/patiencechild.html

I personaly think that the kid always get killed by spam :p, you can see him act like someone that is like "oh yeah? i can do it too!!!" when he click non stop on his mouse. Wow, The AOL kiddy should go outside. sometimes.

I love you for this, he got hella pwnt.