2 Issus with Defense Alliance

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Feb 18, 2006
1) Important: the muzzle climb NEEDS to be fixed, in other words reduced drastically. It's way to darn much! I can hardly hit anything! In addition, to being too much, it feels very jerky. The recoil is fine although.

2) More weapons would be good, becasue currently, each class only has one weapon to choose from. This isn't as imortant as the first suggestion.

rich_zap

Jul 18, 2004
Dissapearing into the fog !
More weapons would be good, becasue currently, each class only has one weapon to choose from.

Well you get pistols and grenades as well, or are you just referring to the main weapon ? Having only one main weapon for each class is an important factor in team play games. It forces players to work together to overcome obstacles, even good players.

You know that you can reduce muzzle climb by standing behind an object. This is most obvious on the MG as it becomes very effective when you stand behind a crate for example. At the moment there is no graphical representation of this but i believe there will be in the next version.

vrapt0r

Jan 7, 2006
i love the muzzle climb, it prevennts people from running and gunning, you have to crouch to shoot.