FragBU: Friday 2/17 and Saturday 2/18

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
FragBU: Friday, February 17 and Saturday, February 18

IRC: #FragBU on irc.enterthegame.com
Teamspeak: 166.70.174.198:8768 Password: bubu
Check out the FragBU Page for detailed server stats, match logs, frag records, FragBU information, rules, and more!​

Server:
BeyondUnreal Vipers-Servers Mothership - Password = fragbu
Gametypes: Jailbreak 2004b ECE, ONS, DM, TDM, CTF, AS​
Map Voting Configuration:
The FragBU server has the following custom maps. All maps are under redirect for fast in-game downloads.​
BU Vipers-Servers Mothership:

Mobius

The All Seeing...
Dec 25, 2005
Providence, RI
It's a long weekend, so things at school Friday night should be kind of crazy, but I'll definitely stop by - try to make a name for myself.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Raffi's computer blew up.

Well, not literally. Windows just f**ked up. Something about "RPC service not working" and "computer being useless without RPC service."

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
Turns2Ashes said:
Raffi's computer blew up.

Well, not literally. Windows just f**ked up. Something about "RPC service not working" and "computer being useless without RPC service."
Ouch...that's always sad to hear. Why can't those damn things just...work?* Hope things get better, Raffi :)

What does RPC service mean, by the way? Real Program Code? Reverse Parity Check? Raffi's Pwning Class?

*even though the amount of calculations they have to do are astronomical, work times are hard and the boss (the user) is rarely willing to forgive errors. No...it's not fun being a computer

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
It's one of those services you can't disable because it always needs to be running. Somehow it disabled itself and he was getting an "access denied" error when it tried to start it. Said he was gonna do a reformat.

Windows XP is only 40 million lines of code. I can't believe the coders may have missed a bug or two. F**king slackers. :mad:

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
I'll be on TS as well, I got my mic working. \o/
It has a slight echo that I can't seem to get rid of though. :hmm: