PDA

View Full Version : Semi-Off Topic Sig Crap

-=AG=-
15th Feb 2006, 06:02 AM
Hey, give me some feedback on my new sig, I just finished it :), First time I ever made my own.

Sir_Brizz
15th Feb 2006, 11:08 AM
Hey, give me some feedback on my new sig, I just finished it :), First time I ever made my own.
It's too large. The forums rules state that the maximum size of a signature is 500x160 with five lines of text. You have 7 lines of text.

nuttella
15th Feb 2006, 11:26 AM
It's too large. The forums rules state that the maximum size of a signature is 500x160 with five lines of text. You have 7 lines of text.

Yeah, AG, I think you could lose the links to pyramid schemes.

JohnDoe641
15th Feb 2006, 11:43 AM
Get rid of those stupid ad links AG. No one's going to click them.

ShakeZula
15th Feb 2006, 11:56 AM
I clicked them. 29 days till I get $15,000 :tup:

JohnDoe641
15th Feb 2006, 11:58 AM
Hey Linten.

Sir_Brizz
15th Feb 2006, 12:15 PM
Yeah, AG, I think you could lose the links to pyramid schemes.
:lol: I didn't even notice. I can remove those because they are wholesale not allowed on the forums.

-=AG=-
15th Feb 2006, 11:51 PM
Those arent pyramid schemes :( those are legal, and I do business with them all the time, and I want to get the word out on the way I dop business, theres nothing wrong with telling opthers how to make money from home, this isnt any normal way that I don't think peoiple know of.

Whats wrong with linking to a html protector to protect your websites? Or a flash animation maker? Or a business you can start by dropshipping?

Oh and + buzz, my sig is 500x160....exactly. If there isnt any policy stating I cant have those links in my sig, then you cant remove them... I have now 5 lines of text.

+ if nobody clicks them, I'm not really concerened seeing as, it don't matter anyways, its only a sig, and I might as well put links there since all of you have links... Just because you don't own your own businesses doesnt mean I can't places links to my websites does it? I am not a scammer trying to scam people into making myself money, it's for the people, for you to make money...if you dont know what dropshipping is, then simply dont click it, it's not going to kill you if my sig has it there, and its not gong to kill anyone that does click it. I am a trustworthy person, I have been scammed thousands of times over the past 15 years, spent over 10,000 AUD on stuff, yes 10 grandAUD, and I had to put a stop to it somehow.. :) Do yourself a favour if you want to start your opwn business, and check my website for dropshipping sources :)

JohnDoe641
16th Feb 2006, 12:05 AM
lol, you added them back in. :c

Sir_Brizz
16th Feb 2006, 12:25 AM
Those arent pyramid schemes :( those are legal, and I do business with them all the time, and I want to get the word out on the way I dop business, theres nothing wrong with telling opthers how to make money from home, this isnt any normal way that I don't think peoiple know of.

Whats wrong with linking to a html protector to protect your websites? Or a flash animation maker? Or a business you can start by dropshipping?
Simple. Advertising is not allowed on BeyondUnreal Forums.
Oh and + buzz, my sig is 500x160....exactly. If there isnt any policy stating I cant have those links in my sig, then you cant remove them... I have now 5 lines of text.
I was talking about the lines of text. There is a policy AGAINST advertising on the Forums. We delete several per day. As far as this site is concerned, as well as the people that visit here, if they click on your link AND PASS A REFERRAL ID, it is a pyramid scheme. Every single one of your links has a referral ID in it. So not only are you advertising, but you are soliciting money by trying to trick people into signing up for a site with you as their referral.

I will edit your sig one more time before more drastic measures are taken. I think you have been aptly warned.

edit: Also, my name is Brizz, not buzz. :tup:

JohnDoe641
16th Feb 2006, 12:30 AM
At least every single one isn't a siongle. http://home.socal.rr.com/gamingwarden/smile/crysmile.gif

Renegade Retard
16th Feb 2006, 07:26 AM
I will edit your sig one more time before more drastic measures are taken. I think you have been aptly warned.

:tup:

Tip to AG - if one of the mods/admins suggest that you do something like this, it's a good idea to take their advice. Luckily Brizz is a patient guy. Some of us aren't. ;)

-=AG=-
16th Feb 2006, 07:41 AM
Are my personl sites okay then?

renegade, I didnt realise they were admins.. sorry, but why is everyone so offensive towards me? what did I do wrong exactly?

I simply dont get what is wrong brizz...the only thing i had as a referral was the two links to teh flash maker, and the html protector? whats wrong with that? nobody signs up to anything, they just simply buy the products? whats wrong with that?

Renegade Retard
16th Feb 2006, 07:57 AM
Are my personl sites okay then?

renegade, I didnt realise they were admins.. sorry, but why is everyone so offensive towards me? what did I do wrong exactly?

Yes, your personal sites, clan sites, etc are fine.

Beyond Unreal has set us rules to protect the integrity of itself and it's members. You didn't realize the links you had were against the rules. No problem, but when it's pointed out to you that you need to remove them, don't give us a hard time about it.

The links are now removed, and as far as I'm concerned, the matter is over. No harm, no foul! :)

-=AG=-
16th Feb 2006, 08:54 AM
Okay thanks, so I have the go ahead to paste my personal sites? No referrals or nothing? Just my personal sites which make me money is that correct?

Taleweaver
16th Feb 2006, 09:43 AM
As long as we're off-topic, I might as well suggest that you update the link to my guide, AG (check signature). The shown one still works, but I've got to let it go, since I'm no longer on that subscription. It's also more in the correct place on the Carpe Imperium webspace :)

Now if only I would get money from that site...

Renegade Retard
16th Feb 2006, 09:43 AM
Okay thanks, so I have the go ahead to paste my personal sites? No referrals or nothing? Just my personal sites which make me money is that correct?

*sigh*

PM me the link. I'll review it with the other admins/mods. I'll get back to you with an answer.

Fair enough?

-=AG=-
16th Feb 2006, 10:03 AM
Done tale..

Sorry renegade, I already done my sig again, Ill remove it and then send yo pm, thanks.

-=AG=-
16th Feb 2006, 10:08 AM
So how you like my sig then anyone, not the stupid words, but my sig you know, my sig, the render :P

*Thanks Klasnic for the gorge render :), great job mate, my fav skin so far*

ShakeZula
16th Feb 2006, 10:12 AM
It's cool :).

-=AG=-
16th Feb 2006, 10:25 AM
haha, cheers buddy :)

hal
16th Feb 2006, 10:40 AM
I pulled these out of the dodge/jump thread to keep it on topic. :rolleyes:

hyrulian
16th Feb 2006, 11:00 AM
I pulled these out of the dodge/jump thread to keep it on topic. :rolleyes:
I think I will make my sig do dodge jumps :p

CyMek
16th Feb 2006, 11:24 AM
I think I will make my sig do dodge jumps :p

OHNOES! Better move hyru's post back to the dodge-jump thread hal!

BITE_ME
16th Feb 2006, 12:24 PM
I just put 5 lines in my sig. :)

Edit: Its not showing them? It shows them in a post, after I made this one?

Sir_Brizz
16th Feb 2006, 12:49 PM
No you probably need to check the box on the Advanced Edit page that says Show Signature.

Kantham
16th Feb 2006, 01:08 PM

Not so bad, you remind me in the first time i posted on BU with my huge signature images (ask ZD_melobee and Deepershade). I learned and now i can make more stuff. I don't mind making signature images for people with more than 1 post and a decent gramar.

Here's the thread (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=108234&page=50) you are looking for.