ServerBots2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HornDog

Propeller head
Sep 27, 2003
horndogshouse.com
@ProAsm: I'm having a problem with ServerBots2. Works great with standard Bots but with custom models It's not consistent. Just start the server, the models don't show up but the names do. If I kick all the bots through the web admin then the custom bot work but only for that map. Now I'm using "DMTeam" witch works but I would rather have the ping showing.

HornDog

Propeller head
Sep 27, 2003
horndogshouse.com
I'm sorry you couldn't figure this out. coding is very tricky, maybe you can get help some were. I'm sure your young have plenty of time to build a resume with other examples of your work.

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
Sorry Horndog, I did not see this post.
ServerBots2 was released in a bit of a hurry as we are working fulltime to get UT2Vote52 and Zound53 out this week some time.
There are several issues with ServerBots in that the UT2004 Bot code is not as "user friendly" as what it was in UT2003 because of the easiness in hacking into it with cheatcode.
We will however re-visit ServerBots2 asap to try and correct some of the issues.
I do currently have other coders also working on it to try and solve the problems but as I say, most the code is protected and you cannot get to it.