PDA

View Full Version : whats with Bunnytrack and reviews??

themastercorey
10th Feb 2006, 01:58 PM
Bunnytracks doesn't seems to get any reviews anywere??
why's that?? I know there are alot of crappy bunnytracks out there but also still a few good ones. Why don't some reviewers with a bit of guts review those then. And don't you think nooby BT mappers out there need crits on there worse maps?? Atleast give it a try plz for BT sake :lol:

Mister_Prophet
10th Feb 2006, 03:36 PM
I don't think any reviewers take BT seriously enough to bother to review those maps. Myself included.

Kantham
10th Feb 2006, 04:01 PM
That's about it. Same goes for trial maps.

Derdak2rot
10th Feb 2006, 08:21 PM
and what about Monster Hunt maps then ?

i remember Nahand reviewed MH-Kittara , but its the only one . would be cool to see more :)

themastercorey
11th Feb 2006, 06:43 AM
I don't think any reviewers take BT seriously enough to bother to review those maps. Myself included.

Yeah I geuss most reviewers are to lazy to give it a try... luckily my friend Pomperi is setting up a BT review site :)

difool2
11th Feb 2006, 01:55 PM
Why aren't BT maps made using the Assault gametype vs. the CTF gametype?
Assault always made more sense to me than CTF for this concept...

themastercorey
11th Feb 2006, 02:00 PM
no assault doesn't because when you make it with aussalt one team has to stay in a cage while the other is playing and that blows

Mister_Prophet
11th Feb 2006, 03:16 PM
Yeah I geuss most reviewers are to lazy to give it a try... luckily my friend Pomperi is setting up a BT review site :)

Oh don't confuse it with laziness.

Nahand
11th Feb 2006, 05:44 PM
and what about Monster Hunt maps then ?

i remember Nahand reviewed MH-Kittara , but its the only one . would be cool to see more :)

... eventually :) ...

nicnak
5th Apr 2006, 03:47 PM
More BunnyTrack reviews would be much appreciated, since i play bt a lot. :D