PixelMorgue.com Opened

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
The texture artist for the blockbuster hit Splinter Cell has launched a forum dedicated to the skill of creating game textures. Along with discussion, the site will also feature articles explaining some of the tricks he has picked up over the years. I applaud this man's effort to give back to the community. If you have any interest in game development, I recommend you check out this brand new resource, pixelmorgue.com

Add_x101

Oct 26, 2005
UK
Splinter Cell rocks and I take my hat of to the guy who set up the site. Its about time there was a place for texture creators to showcase and get feed back to help them improve...

:D

Jaenos

Aug 6, 2005
"THE texture artist for Splinter Cell"

Wow, Splinter Cell only had one texture artist? hehe.