missing expression in = Issue

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

wacko412

Jul 1, 2003
hey I am having an issue with this error on some code related to TcpLink. I have created a TcpLink class and then made the call in my UI class and for some reason this does not seem to want to take.

class MMOAuth extends GUIPage;

var localized string m_username;
var localized string m_password;
var MMOTcp myTcp;

function InitComponent(GUIController MyController, GUIComponent MyOwner)
{
Super.InitComponent(Mycontroller, MyOwner);
PlayerOwner().ClearProgressMessages();
myTcp=Spawn(class'MMOTcp'); -- error
myTcp.InitTcpMMO();
moEditBox(Controls[1]).MyEditBox.bConvertSpaces = true;

}

is the code for this error and thats all thats going on here, nothing major it works in other examples of using TcpLink. If I comment out that line nothing gets called on the TcpLink. I get the following error:

Warning: MMOAuth Package.MMOAuth (Function MMO.MMOAuth.InitComponent:0023) Accessed None 'myTcp' which all the button does is send some data using the sendtext of the TcpLink class.

I have no clue where to go here because I have no clue why its giving me that error.

wacko412

Jul 1, 2003
a wierd thing has started to happen after I compiled I now get cannot find MMO package in my log file and the main UI page that showed up before does not show up... I do not know how this compiling would cause this issue.