avitars

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

madmoo

elite parkour ninja
Jan 29, 2006
what are you avitars about?
mine is a bugatti varon. the fastest car in the world (not powered by a rocket or jet) it can out race a f1 car.
and what are the things under neth you names about?
mine is cus i do parkour or free running wich involves running up, through and under walls and such.

Last edited:

Nebel

Aloof
Apr 28, 2001
Around
Mine is a
silence.jpg

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Welcome to the board :wavey:

tbh I don`t know where that avatar-discussion should go, but mine is me. To be more exactly my alterego jumping around in the UT-World.

And it`s pink because I have a pink username.

Well, that`s all. Enjoy your times here @ BUF

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Frisket said:
... And I give the car Geek award to Cat Fuzz! Congratulations! In other news today...

Just kiddin' Cat Fuzz. It's impressive you know the difference.
Not to expunge Fuzz’s car savvy, but it doesn’t take a car geek to know the thing isn’t the fastest car in the world. The fastest car would be the car that currently holds the land-speed record. That thing broke the sound barrier. The car in that avatar isn’t going to come close to that record.

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
Cat Fuzz said:
The Varon is not the fastest car in the world, it is the most powerful street legal car. Theres a difference /\/()()b

It reminds me of a flash home appliance.

It's also a 4-wheel drive :rolleyes:

Last edited:

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Cat Fuzz said:
..in 4 seconds. Yeah, thats ZERO to 330MPH in 4 seconds. Just thinking about that boggles the mind.....and bad things can happen when my mind is boggled.
i think it's closer to 5 seconds. They get into the 4's, but just barely... i'm going to check. you have me curious.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
"On 10/3/04 John Force from Yorba Linda California broke the standing funny car e.t. and speed records at an event in Joliet Illinois.
4.665 seconds
333.58 Miles/per/Hour"

Looks like about 4 and two-thirds seconds. Still enough to blow your whiskers off.