UnrealEd + ATI Radeon = Problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HereticElite2K4

HaloUT Custom Skinner
Feb 27, 2005
Isabela, Puerto Rico
Ok I have a real weird problem when it comes to editing. Just yesterday I received my brand new ATI Radeon 9600XT video-card. I decided to create a level in UnrealEd yet I have a weird problem, I can navigate through a map yet I cannot select textures, brushes, or static meshes in the editor. I didn't have this problem when I have my old nVidia card, but when I got my ATI card I cannot select anything in UnrealEd. Can anyone give me a hint on what may be the problem? Game or video-card related? Or is it due to the fact when installing a new video-card I have to re-install UT2004 just to accomidate the new video-card?

HereticElite2K4

HaloUT Custom Skinner
Feb 27, 2005
Isabela, Puerto Rico
Ewww... so thats the problem, huh...never would of known that anti-aliasing would effect the editors interface. Thanx again Angel_Mapper I'll owe you a drink next time.:cheers: