Funmapcup 2006

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[jetronic]

Nov 14, 2005
Note: This is not the place to talk about the UTXMP Total Conversion. Please use this forum to discuss UTXMP.

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
I just wonder who describes the maplist for this as "fun" maps...(and I truly feel pity for them, like I would a Down's syndrome kid.)

Haven't played 1/2 of them, but some of the ones I have played are bugged.. For example: FCB.. you can hold the gens in both bases the entire time and NEVER have enough energy to cap an arti, hence it's really a stupid power struggle map in disguise; fighting over the center energy.. Not to mention, the ones I have played are marginally fun at best playing as a gunner and hell for ranger, but perfect tech points whore spam with no aim.. one word: LAME

Last edited:

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
I agree with PRG on that...most of the so called "fun" maps are just lame little kill boxes which only encourage tech and gunner spam. It's just little boxes of gas and turrets. It can be fun to play ranger and try to beat the sh!t out of everyone in the process of dodging 14 turrets and a gascloud which doesn't seem to end or dissappear... but otherwise there is no skill involved just spray and pray for everyone else. RGB is probably about the only "fun" map that is fun(in limited doses).
Instead of a funmapcup... How about a Goodmapcup?
and yup.. like they said: WRONG FORUM!!!

Last edited:

ctp.teml

Aug 18, 2004
Germany
www.teml-designs.de
"Fun" interpreted everyone different...

You have enough FunMaps? Yes? Then send it to me by email...

You can make a "Goodmapcup", but you dont have enough ass in your trousers to make that. ;)

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
You can make a "Goodmapcup", but you dont have enough ass in your trousers to make that.
Hmmm.. I was under the impression that I had just the right amout of ass in my trousers! Even been told it was a bit of a nice ass! So whats the deal? Do I need a big fat juicy ass to make one? Oh well :rolleyes: I'm MUCH too unmotivated for that! Glad you don't think my ass is too big:mwink: Thanks man! Good job on trying to set something up. No matter how stupid it is! and once more... WRONG FORUM:lol:

EDIT: wth sparrow I start a post and go take a sh!t and you beat me to it...:2thumb:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.