The FragBU Screenshots Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
In the spirit of the FragBU Quotes Thread, let's post screenshots of funny/strange/cool things happening on FragBU, like bugs and nice endgame shots. Good idea? No? Too bad. :c

Imageshack is a nice place to host your screenshots.

November 24

December 21

January 6
BSP bugs in UT2004 make you get stuck so you don't fall in special cases (e.g. when your collision cylinder is partly embedded in the BSP and you hit another brush adjacent to it)

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
It came from a much simpler time (aka: before everyone was pr0 ;) ) They're old but whatever. Circa turkeyday 04' which would explain the name

and Kes or Cymek, I can't remember.

:D

So does utcomp still block custom models? I'm feeling slightly nostalgic.

Last edited:

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
UTComp only blocks custom models/skins that use shaders, so if yours doesn't, it'll be fine. :)

Edit: I think the Soria model worked fine with UTComp, I think that's the one you used before, right?

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Probably my favorite screenshot from UT2004. I still remember this match even though it was almost 1.5 years ago. I spent the whole time xloccing onto the trees so I could snipe from them and someone caught me eventually...

Attachments

• 09-25-04_5.jpg
    09-25-04_5.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Tell me something T2A, were you so close to the top that it resulted in a one frame death, or did the whole animation play out?

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
You can find the screenshots I used to post in old fragBU threads. One of these days I might compress and upload all of my recent ones and drown you all in a creamy deluge of screenshots.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Cpt.Toilet.exe said:
Tell me something T2A, were you so close to the top that it resulted in a one frame death, or did the whole animation play out?
I can't remember. I'm pretty sure I just fell down that way somehow. I do remember that I couldn't reproduce it afterwards. :(

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
CyMek said:
You can find the screenshots I used to post in old fragBU threads. One of these days I might compress and upload all of my recent ones and drown you all in a creamy deluge of screenshots.
giev us teh creamy deluge! :biorifle:

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
mmmm gooooo

Let's see if I can dig up a few more screenshots. I have a few hundred, I think. Well, technically thousands, but dumpframes doesn't count I think.

Nunchuk_Skillz

May 18, 2005
I have 428 screenshots, but 99% of them are just screenshots from the ends of matches. Here's one from our match with Fb a week-and-a-half or so ago, though. It was on Terra and I was trying to make a last minute flag return.

Got the mega kill, but unfortunately, that green figure swooping in is a freshly respawned Kashl who was able to grab the flag and cap before I could get the return. :( hehe

Fb_Mega1.jpg

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Cant remember if this was from a FragBU or just a random match we had, but its still pretty hilarious so i thought id share it. Behold the gayness!!

Attachments

• flaming.jpg
    flaming.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 136

CyberSirius

Mostly dead.
Jan 4, 2004
Turns2Ashes said:
Probably my favorite screenshot from UT2004. I still remember this match even though it was almost 1.5 years ago. I spent the whole time xloccing onto the trees so I could snipe from them and someone caught me eventually...

That + the Monty Python foot sound = teh lolol :lol:

Rollo Tomasi

Hit K Dirt with Pay Dirt
Dec 9, 2004
washington dc suburbs
here's a screenie from last night when we all left the server b/c of that guy who called Ci botters and calling people ghey...so we logged back on as DP was having words w/ him and the end match score was pretty funneee

Nunchuk_Skillz

May 18, 2005
You guys won that didn't you?

Yea dc, I think we won that map 3-1. Then they beat us on Citadel and we ended up winning the match on NovCE. Oddly enough, I got another mega kill on Nov as they were trying to get in their front door with our flag, and actually *got* that return. :p

I just thought the other screenie was funnier, since I was >that< close to getting the return. I felt like I could just reach out and grab the damn thing, but they still got the cap. :D