UT2004 - New Model - K-Rod/Cade by Slaughter

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of this model?

• :tup:

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • :con:

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • :tdown:

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Name: K-Rod/Cade
System Requirements: Unreal Tournament 2004
Author: (The) Slaughter
Download: SkinCity - 7.02 MB

Screenshot:
pic2_id510.jpg

Model: Altered Cybernetic Male
Animations: Original
Voice: Robot (original)
Skills: Skilled

SinglePlayer (None/PlayerOnly/TeamMate/Full): PlayerOnly
Team Colors (None/2/4): 4
# of skins: 2
Custom Bio: Yes
Type of Installation: Manual
Known Issues: none
Additional Info: n/a

K-Rod/Cade - an one-man wrecking crew that demolishes everything in it`s path

From time to time Slaughter uses to release an altered original model and this time he has taken care of Klasnic`s beloved "teapod" Xan.

The Facts:
What would happen if a manic Juggernaut would be crossed with a bad mooded Cybernetic? That question was made and answered by Slaughter.

The outcome is Kojak! Ok he traded his Lolly for a Rocketlauncher but there is not much difference. And this time he is here to make BBQ (Barbequeue) for us.

A real nice idea are the diffferent logos for each teamcolor on K-Rod. Such things make me really worried that UT2004 doesn`t let us choose any suit for DeathMatches!
The Teamcolors itself are nicely done - good visibility, enough coverage, great design. There is really hardly any space for complainments left here.

The 2 suits themselves are quite different: K-Rod is the Industrial Killing Machine while Cade is more the camoed tank. Both score with a great design. I`d prefer Cade`s more but the pipes and leg areas in total make K-Rod my fav.

The Pros:
+ Nice new Model
+ Good portraits
+ 4 Team colors
+ Teamcolors can easily be rocognized AND have a different styling
+ Sweet Bio

The Cons:
- Robotic voice and added to the Cybernetics on Selection Screen
- I don`t like the pipes on Cade`s back, I`ve never been a fan of that pipes, but that`s my personal taste

The Bottom Line:
As usual Slaughter provides us with a precious addition for your UT-folder. Instant download is primary directive, disobeying is not an option - (Or shall K-Rod pay you a visit?)

TOTAL SCORE: 8/10

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Haha, Kojak.

8.5/10 from me, shame about the voice and 'race', unless Slaughter meant for that?