UT2004 PSP Wallpaper

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sahkolihaa

Ow...
Dec 29, 2004
England
Does any one know where to find some decent wallpaper for PSPs or could make any? I'm after some ingame shots from UT2004, but can't find anything with Google and only 1 on the Atari forums :(

If any one is willing to make one, the PSP's resolution is 480x272.

Thanks!

.: DMX :.

.: Grand Champ :.
Dec 28, 2005
... somewhere in europe ...
Electrolyte said:
Does any one know where to find some decent wallpaper for PSPs or could make any? I'm after some ingame shots from UT2004, but can't find anything with Google and only 1 on the Atari forums :(

If any one is willing to make one, the PSP's resolution is 480x272.

Thanks!
I haven't anyone, and I don't know any sites where you can get some, but i can make some, send my the Wallpaper or picture and i will make it smaller (480x272

MrSmiles

selimsrm
Jan 8, 2005
Swizzle Firma
here's 3

psput03.jpg

psput02.jpg

psput01.jpg

Sahkolihaa

Ow...
Dec 29, 2004
England
.: DMX :. said:
send my the Wallpaper or picture and i will make it smaller (480x272
I'm not bothered what you use - as long as it has Skaarj or Gen Mo'Kai or both in it I'm not bothered. If you need some shots still send me a PM and I'll give you the links (I'll have to upload them to my web space).

EDIT: Smiles THOSE ROCK! :D

Sahkolihaa

Ow...
Dec 29, 2004
England
MrSmiles said:
they're just some loading screens i found and scaled to 480x272
I noticed - still, they look sharper on my PSP than my monitor since the PSP's screen has smaller pixels :)

Cobblepot

Dec 16, 2005
The_Noik said:
Nicely, but not perfect, seeying some cutting marks.
And eh...leave the "www.smarvelous.co.uk" on it, belongs to it.

You won't see those on the PSP screen.
I'll add "www.smarvelous.co.uk" back to it, if you like.

Mazzel!