Adding Weapons...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Orion75

Jan 16, 2006
I added weapons to my level, but they do not show up when I play it.

I made a test map, just a box, and the weapons did show up when I played that. I dont understand. I did the same thing in my map as I did in the test map and it does not work.

Why arn't the weapons showing up in my map?

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
3d_man said:
I can't add weapons at all...What's the deal???
Sorry but that's just too general of an issue to debug over the internet without any further info. Anything else you can say to give us a clue to your problem?

3d_man

Feb 3, 2006
I right click in my camera viewport where I want to place a weapon pickup but when I choose Add Weapon Pickup Here...nothing happens.

What can I do to place a weapon pickup? I'm using the Runtime version of the Editor...does that make a difference? Are weapons not included in the Runtime?