making a map...again

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2004
Long time ago i showed u guys a map i was making..it was like a gunner map...anyway here is alittle thing i'm putting together if anyone wants to try it out when i'm done..probably wont be anytime soon so here it is.

my.php

The black line is the places you can move to, the black ircle is the deploy point, the red circle is where i'm making my window(s) at (will be more then 1). It will be some time before i let my maps be on server rotations as for right now they will be too crappy for server maps.

edit- BTW where the black circle is it's all dark beside it on the other side of the light..it's a different way around that i just forgot to light up.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
my.php

This is what i've planned my map to look like..not huge but like 6-7 floors the one floor i've made is not connected to this yet (and yes i know the middle of the tower is missing at the sides but i will go over that later once rooms are finished), it will be when i'm ready to connect them but what i wanna do is so you don't fall down, down, down, down to your death from say top floor to bottom i wanna have walkways going acrost this and have windows so you can look down...maybe next to the windows outside i can add the floor number? and on the other side of the big tower i want to have an elavator from bottom of the floor to the top (or top to bottom if it's at the top) but the rest will be walkways going accrost. If you guys got any ideas maybe i can add them aswell. This will take a long while since i'm new to UED but it gives me something to do.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
Well it wont be one of those maps but it will have rooms and ways to get into them including an elavator from the bottom of the map to the top since i can't function it to go to all the levels. I might just scrap this idea and start another idea i'm thinking about though.

Status
Not open for further replies.