Question about Epic UT 2003 Bonus Pack

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
The text in my user title is Minbari :)

Yes, there's two actually. The First is the Editor's Choice Edition (ECE) Bonus pack, which includes a ton of Onslaught related stuff. But the main one is the MegaPack, which includes not only the ECE pack, but the latest patch and some new maps. It's pretty much the only one you need to get.

Get it here.

By the way, great avatar, best sci-fi show ever :tup:

Slainchild

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2004
London, Ontario
www.slainchild.com
Selerox said:
Yes, there's two actually. The First is the Editor's Choice Edition (ECE) Bonus pack, which includes a ton of Onslaught related stuff. But the main one is the MegaPack, which includes not only the ECE pack, but the latest patch and some new maps. It's pretty much the only one you need to get.

Get it here.

By the way, great avatar, best sci-fi show ever :tup:
Doesn't really answer his question, but get them anyway... :D

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Thank god he didn't do any more mapping. Injector was a horrid map, and it's probably down there with irondiety and junkyard as the lesat played stock maps. :/

dc

Aug 17, 2005
Yeah Injector is bad but it's way more fun than a lot of the stock maps

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Which Junkyard are we talking about? The DM or AS one?

JohnDoe641 said:
Thank god he didn't do any more mapping. Injector was a horrid map, and it's probably down there with irondiety and junkyard as the lesat played stock maps. :/

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
I'm sure it's the DM one. AS-Junkyard is played quite often, I imagine.

Anyway, DM-Junkyard (and it's DDOM counterpart) are horrid. As is IronDeity. Don't remember Injector. :c

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
JohnDoe641 said:

There are a LOT of stock maps wosre than Iron Diety. A lot. I think it's a fun map, and while not very balanced, it's great for FFA DM and unorganized TDM (which is what we generally play.) I also hold injector in a high regard, and I feel generally about the same way towards it as I do about Iron Diety. It's too bad that Faceless' UT2004 contribution isn't as good as the stuff he did in UT, like DM-Seraphim.