[UT99 SP] Skaarj Ops

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
~Skaarj Ops~

One week has passed.
One week since the Mothership was attacked and completely disabled by the Terran so named ‘Prisoner849’.
One week since the so-believed heretic proved his loyalty to the Empire and sacrificed himself in the attempt to stop the Terran.
One week has passed since our beloved Queen was assassinated.
One week since the Terran escaped into orbit…where it remains undetected somewhere in the asteroid belt of Na Pali.
The Skaarj Empire needs to know exactly how this happened. Since your clan’s cruiser is the closest to Na Pali, you have been put in charge of this operation. Your objectives are simple: Land in the Daemon Crater, infiltrate the Mothership, recover any pupae (preferably of the Royal breed), gather all survivors from the incident together, and eliminate any threat that gets in your path.
If you fail, your clan will be put to shame and shunned from The Empire for failing at such a simple task. However, if you succeed, you will be put in charge of the Elite Skaarj Squadron that the above-mentioned hero was formerly in command of.
Once (If) you assume command of the squad, you will begin a series of patrols among the outer colonies and perform a series of other tasks. In the unlikely event that the Empire engages a worthy opponent, the squad will be called to the front line to sabotage the enemy. Go and ready yourself down at the base, you more than likely need a warm-up after the months of inactivity.

Locations:
The Homeworld
Na Pali
Some outer colonies
Earth

Some of the enemies in Skaarj Ops include:
Rebelious Nali
Geneticaly enhanced Skaarj and Brutes
Mercenaries
Terrans
Rebel Skaarj and other clans as well as their slaves
Various other creatures

Features:

~Three individual episodes
~Improved weapons and weapons effects
~A variety of missions and environments
~Several wars and huge battles
~New, unseen equipment and weapons designed for mass extermination
~New and improved compact HUD
~A rather *unique* coop
~Mission-specific weapons and inventory
~A squad of six Skaarj that are all specialized in their fields
~In-between missions maps (intermissions), which revive you, re-equip you with ammunition, and brief you on your next task
~A Use/Grab object key
~An invulnerability shield
~Some weapons have a Third Fire mode, which can unleash a deadly attack at the expense of most of your ammo
~A few maps as a Skaarj Warrior
~Being subjected to all sorts of tests to “improve” your DNA
~The Dispersion Pistol no longer requires upgrades. You'll see...
~And a bunch of other stuff :p

What I need:
Mappers
Skinners

Is there anybody interested in helping me with this project? As I stated above, I'm short of mappers and skinners.
We call ourselves the Bloblet Crew.
The forum we already have is :
http://hellscrag.net/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=26
Remember: it's Unreal Tournament Single Player...NOT UT2004.
Notes: This is NOT a professional mod team. Although some experience is nessessary, previous team experience is not.
Thanks in advance,
~Ghost3021

Xafixe79

UTCMP Skinner
Sep 10, 2005
Sounds like a cool mod but i cant help right now cuz im tied up with being the UTMP head and im helping out with the UC2 mod. I may have some free time soon :)

Xafixe79

UTCMP Skinner
Sep 10, 2005
IS this a mod for UT2004? If not then thats probably why no one is replying.

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
The Thread Title said:
[UT99 SP] Skaarj Ops
Unreal Tournament - 1999 (Single Player)
Isn't this beyond unreal , not beyond ut2k4?
lol
well good luck with your other project...what *would* you be interested in?

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
I have had similar problems here :), I wouldn't bother, there are just too many projects and not enough modders.