Merry Xmas!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Agent-X

Team Orbit
Agent-X here reporting for duty. Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and best wishes to everyone. I am looking forward to the new year as I am sure we all are. Can't wait to get our hands on Unreal 3. And for the fans, just you wait and see, we plan to give ya something you wont forget. Peace!

SandRock

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2003
NeoCairo Temples
Meeery x-mas everyone :D Hope Santa will bring you a good time ^x^

And for the new year... I hope it brings an idea for a study for me ;) TO having a new years party again? =)

UThor

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2005
Merry Christmas!!!

I just thought I would stop by, stick my head in, and say 'Merry Christmas to All!'. May the blessing of God rest upon each and every one of you, your families, your friends, your neighbors, and to all.

Chrismas morning in Hollywood... AH, kinda quite in the city today. My cat Mozart is playing with his assortment of kitty toys. My mind wonders to what our friends are doing for Christmas. I'll be passing the Giza Crater map to other members this morning to try out. It is actually the first map one has to play in our single player campaign. I'll be snapping some pics for you guys as I test.

Also, you may be happy to know that we will be asking some of our ardent friends/fans here in the forums to join in the testing fun with our new vehicles (some of which have never had pics posted online). We'll dedicate a thread to this when the time comes.

Merry Christmas, friends...

SandRock

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2003
NeoCairo Temples
Chrismas morning in Hollywood... AH, kinda quite in the city today. My cat Mozart is playing with his assortment of kitty toys. My mind wonders to what our friends are doing for Christmas.

Ill be rude and qualify myself as a friend and tell you my christmas day ;)

Had to work from 10 to 5, was very busy at the callcenter I work in, layed back style =)
Going to work and driving home it was REALLY quiet in the city and on the road to the town I live in. I could just keep on driving through, even at stoplights there was nobody.
Well I got home and talked a bit with my mom and dad, then we have our first christmas day meal. Boar with cranberry sauce! WoW my dad only cooks once a year, with christmas ;), but he sure does it well! Yumm!

After dinner I went upstairs and launched the PC to read up on some games and forums, including this one :p Since not many are on I jumped in on your question and posted my boring day, hehe =)
Tomorrow my whole family, the part we dont have trouble with atleast, is coming over and well eat the boar again and do games like pictionary.
Pictionary is hillarious to do with lots of different kind of people. Like my Grandma, who keeps on whispering whats shes drawing, and my dad who only guesses when he is 90% sure its right, and he keeps guessing in a military-way, like grenade, bomb, gun etc. lol. Hes a great artistic drawer though.

So much for that =p *goes downstairs to check whats on TV*

ShitMonkey

Nov 11, 1999
Lebanon Pa. USA
Visit site
Sounds like fun SandRock. Our day started out just find. My wife and I opened up our gifts then we went to my dads like we do every year. Then my sons and there family come too and we have the big turkey dinner and exchange gifts. But this went right to hell. When My wife and I got to my parents mom told me to go sit down. I figured because my health isn't to good. Here my aunt (my dads sister) died in her sleep.:( We saw here last night and everything was fine.

So anyway, I hope everyone else had a better day then I did.

My condolences to you and your family. My native american brothers refer to death as "crossing over". They too believe it is the beginning of a journey, and not the end.

Our close friend and teamate Proyet has been in mourning for the loss of his own wife, Pat. She was also a dear friend to UThor, and myself. Sometimes these things happen, and it falls upon the strong to console those that have been left behind. So it would appear you have that this task before you, and as your friends, we are (and will always be) here for you.

SandRock

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2003
NeoCairo Temples
ThunderBear said:
My condolences to you and your family. My native american brothers refer to death as "crossing over". They too believe it is the beginning of a journey, and not the end.

Our close friend and teamate Proyet has been in mourning for the loss of his own wife, Pat. She was also a dear friend to UThor, and myself. Sometimes these things happen, and it falls upon the strong to console those that have been left behind. So it would appear you have that this task before you, and as your friends, we are (and will always be) here for you.

Mario said this very great, I could spend more of my own words to it but instead i'm going to back the words of Mario and give you my condolence for your loss. If ever you need to voice your trouble then we'll be here for you.