UT2Vote 5.1 Blocks Server Side messages?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I've been using ProAsm's UT2Vote 5.1 for a couple of months now and got quite familiar with this GREAT program's opportunities & restrictions. to sum up:

the ingame mutator list is restricted to display a maximum of 50 mutators simultaneously, even if you've added more then 50 in the .ini file.
The non-displayed mutators will only be displayed to fill up the limit of 50 when any of the displayed mutators left the list (read: in use for that moment).

to bypass this you can start creating mutator mixes of mutators that belong to each other, that is, adding multiple mutators, seperated by comma's in 1 mutator entry in the .ini file

for example Mutator=(FriendlyName="Bonus combo's",HideVote=False,MutClassName="Bonuspack.MutCrateCombo,Bonuspack.MutPintSizeCombo,Combos.MutCombos,LightningManCombo.MutLightningManCombo",Voted=False)

serverpackages of a mutator should be added as you normally do (each mutclass has its own package(s) and own package entry).
Summarizing packages of 'all mutators in a mutatormix' to just one particular mutator, because this particular mutator is in the mutatormix, seems easier but is not recommended (sloppy), and may ONLY be done when you are NOT using ANY of the mutators in a mutmix, as individual muts BESIDES the mutmix.

This is not only usefull for making space for other muts, but also for giving clients more latitude (especially in invasion games=>alot of muts) because they can only select 1 mutator a time and sticking to gametype-bound mutators can be boring after a while.

The Most important restriction is the following:
You can only run 17 Mutators simultaneously, including servermuts ,gametype-bound muts and voted muts.

#servermuts + #Gametype-bound muts + #votedmuts </= 17

Where '#' means amount of and '</=' means smaller then or maximum
(Note: mutatormixes do NOT count as 1 mutator but as the sum of the #muts in it| gametype-bound muts are the muts defined in the gametype string)

running more then 17 muts at the same time via ut2vote 5.1, no matter where they are (eg. only in servermuts,only in gametypestring,only voted by admin or all in 1 mutmix, voteable by any client, will make your server crash without giving any error screen or reason in the logfile. (server/ ut2004 Logfile stops there where the packages for the 17'th mutator is added. without ut2vote you can run as much muts as you want simultaneously without any restriction. (note: when you put ALL muts in one mutmix without running any servermuts or gametype-bound muts the limit is 20 to not crash the server but some muts wont work properly even if they are in the mix, in any other case the limit is 17).

I don't think alot of servers run more then 17 muts simult. but i think its important to be aware of that limit.

Then the reason why I started this thread: Why does UT2Vote 5.1 blocks Server side configured chat messages?

i used these tools for server messages both on a listen and dedicated server:
uadminmod095B(only works on listenservers when the messages are set to display as chat, otherwhise it will only work on dedic), Bn_RealUtils v1.8 dispatcher, The Resource description framework-site summary (RDF-ss or RSS) within ServerExt 1.07B
all these muts have the same problem with ut2vote 5.1, in some way ut2vote blocks the messages when they are configured to display as CHAT.

(Note:Only UAdminmod095B will work with ut2vote as you can set the messages to display as adminmessages->(not readable via F2) the others won't work as they're based on chat and not adminmessage)

I frequently host a dedicated server but when i want to play a game with friends, I start a listenserver, as dedicated server + game running on 1 machine is not efficient and causes higher pings and slow loading issues. So I host a listen server which has a low ping and works great with ut2vote, except UT2vote disabling the server side messages.

Does Anyone know if there's a solution/way/work-around to disable the blocking done by ut2vote, without having to give up ut2vote as it would be great to have ut2vote running besides one of these tools (RSS rocks).

Finally,not sure if this is the right place to post, but I was wondering why Antitcc (Wormbo's latest version is 1.19 beta 8) runs only on a dedicated server and disables itself on a listenserver.
I mean why do listen servers deserve to be vulnrearable to cheaters?
Most cheating can be enabled/disabled by keybinds so it looks naturally.
I don't know how difficult it is to make antitcc compatible with listenserver or just a listenserver version but I really miss it when hosting/joining a listen one.

PM: is ut2vote 5.1 the last version or will there be any other release?