Raptor trouble....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

geramie

I'll annilhate you if you have my flag
Why is it I can't make the Raptor move downwards, but I can make go upwards? I've tried setting my crouch button toenter & then I radomnly seleted a button that was assigned & I still can't make the Raptor fly closwer to the ground, but I still can make the Raptor fly upwards. If you have ANY suggestions on what I should do... plz tell me... I want this fixed, lol. But while in all the other vehicles they respond to the that button. For instance, the Scorpion . I hit the button that I git while in teh Rator responds in the Scorpion, but NOT the Raptor. Why is that happening & what's causin this to happen & can I fix this problem?