Postal 3 Announced

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QAPete

Chief Muckety Muck
Aug 17, 1999
Pottstown, PA, USA
www.beyondunreal.com
If a Postal movie wasn't enough, the Running With Scissors maniacs are already crafting POSTAL 3: Catharsis for the Xbox 360 and PC. News on this title is sparse, but it's a safe bet that it will be a polarizing game.

For more details, and a holiday greeting from The Dude himself, check out the latest badly formatted RWS Newsletter.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
While it's not game I'd pay for (Postal 2 sure wasn't and I still ended up with a copy ;)) I'll probably end up checking it out.

edit: Hey weisso. GET YOUR GODDAMN MOD OUT ALREADY. :p

I played it way back in the day and loved it, I was hoping for some better bot support before it dropped off the face of the earth. Hopefully there's still something going on over there. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
U

Unregistered

Postal 4 : Upon opening the box there's just a terd sitting in some wrapping paper with a little note which says : SHOCKER!

Why dont they just leave the Political incorrectness to the people who do it right (ie. Rockstar games), and start trying to develop actual GAMES as opposed to poor ass publicity vehicles for their company.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Er... Postal is a totally different type of political incorectness. It's not my cup of tea, but some of the stuff in it is absolutely hilarious. Plus, Postal was Politically Incorrect before GTA :p

Bang_Doll

Freebasing Anime Chicks Since '96
Aug 10, 2005
hha3.netfirms.com
Heh. The guys who do it right = Rockstar Games?

Weeeeelll.... okay.

And yes I would actually buy this if it had a few Jack Thomspon references.

Like, Jackie-boy himself. Like. At the end of a shotgun barrel. Either end really - in retrospect it'd probably be fun to play as him too.

I LIKE THAT TURD IDEA DUDE I'D TOTALLY BUY THAT GAME OMGLOL