Luquado - Anyone seen him... anywhere?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I ask cause damnit, I sold him some pc stuff a year ago and he just took off after telling me that the mobo don't work with the cpu. I owe that bastard a $70 piece of hardware. He was supposed to call me when he got back from his vacation. He never called, never wrote me back and his websites haven't been busy since last year in december.

Here are all of the "known" sites he has... all either dead or torn down.

http://www.luquado.com/ - inactive
http://www.gregkefalas.com/ - in construction
http://www.rustedball.com/ - dead

zomg can it be?

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
if i had some motivation, i could probably track him down in a week.
provided he hasnt gone the way of EnFuego

Last edited:

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
LOL
Luquado does this though, he drops off for a while then shows up for a day.

It just goes to show that Luquado really just an alias of Baltons.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
OO7MIKE said:
LOL
Luquado does this though, he drops off for a while then shows up for a day.

It just goes to show that Luquado really just an alias of Baltons.

ZOMG!! HOW CAN THIS BE???

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
MassChAoS said:
He's busy with Real Life.... got some file from him recently for NC. AMMayhem has been successful in contacting him usually.

This is true, I have my connections to him. (I have his AIM screenname). I can get ahold of him if you like, or if you've got AIM I can give you his screenname (for a fee of course :p)

luquado

The cake is a PLOY!!
Feb 18, 2000
Astoria, NYC
www.luquado.com
Dude I just went ahead and boughted a new mobo so um, you were the winner in that one :D

And Luquado.com isn't inactive, just haven't had much to write about. Haven't released anything new and only done some contract work that I had NDAs for, and didn't feel like: "HAY GYUS MY CDS HAVE BEEN SELLING, WOOT" "HAY GUYS I HAD A HAM SANDWICH FOR LUNCH."

Oh ****, blew my cover.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
luquado said:
Dude I just went ahead and boughted a new mobo so um, you were the winner in that one :D

And Luquado.com isn't inactive, just haven't had much to write about. Haven't released anything new and only done some contract work that I had NDAs for, and didn't feel like: "HAY GYUS MY CDS HAVE BEEN SELLING, WOOT" "HAY GUYS I HAD A HAM SANDWICH FOR LUNCH."

Oh ****, blew my cover.

LOL

Very well then :)

Blogs are popular now... Most folks enjoy juicy ham sandwich details. Just remember to take a few close up pictures of the plate with crumbs at F1.4 with one or two crumbs in focus. People dig it.