UT FTP server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I

ImagoX

I always have really good speed from the SUNet site in Sweden for some reason. If you try to download a map from Nali City, stop the "auto" download, and use the FIRST (there are two) Swedish download site link- I think it's listed as HTTP instead of FTP. I routinely get download speeds in excess of 100kbs with a cable modem (the other night I downloaded a 9.6mb file from them in less than a minute to gove you a comparison)...

Good luck!

-[MUTTS]ImagoX

Curiosity

May 24, 2000
Visit site
Is there an FTP server available (besides CDROM.COM) that UT maps can be downloaded from? I would like to download a large number of maps and don't feel like doing each one individually... Or is there a better way to get maps in bulk?

Thanks,
Ken