Strange Error

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nebel

Aloof
Apr 28, 2001
Around
This just started happening last night... and it's already popped up thrice, so far. It shows up right when I close Internet Explorer.

filwe.jpg

Any ideas?

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
possible somthing your blocking? then when ie closes it gives that message for the program wich is still trying to run via ie.

now days a mess of virus,spy,spam, etc, I downloaded that microsoft spyware thing, it has more stuff in it than just for spyware too,pretty cool program actually.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Do you have win 98 or something? There seems to be a crapload of virusues going around. Can you reinstall the adobe application? Could you have deleted something that adobe needs? Have you done a google search for that error?

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
uninstall/reinstall acrobat reader?

My other guess is bad ram....other than a tasty virus. I would go with my first guess though.

Nebel

Aloof
Apr 28, 2001
Around
Thanks, everyone, for the quick responses. I'm uninstalling/reinstalling right now. Hopefully it's fixed that easily.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
What IE is doing in that is the current question.

Last edited:

Nebel

Aloof
Apr 28, 2001
Around
Well, I had Adobe Reader 6.0 installed when the error was occurring. I uninstalled that and installed Reader 7.0 and all seems to be well.

Strange.

Thanks all.