Spyder 913 beats candyman in one on one

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[OF]candyman

Nov 24, 1999
OHIO
www.iamapervert.com
It was a drulling match. Final score was after 15 minutes like 5 to 4 (server was set to 15 not 20)then after 8 more minutes it was 3 to 2 but before we went to my server we started on one of his and I got 1 right off the bat (hehe I shot him in the back when he was going for the rocket launcher)then the server freaked out so we went to mine. Final score was like 8 spyder to 7 {OF}candyman. After around 25 minutes of playtime (If you dont count my first blow then it was 8 to 6). Great game spyder and that dam T1 you got is great!! I had a 0 ping on mine and he had like 120 I think but I only checked once. Dont hold me to them scores exactly but they were close and he won. Watch out for him and his sniper..deadly at any yardage :)

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Crud, if Spyder can beat Candyman, then my title is in real trouble.

bullet2.gif

Clan [Boom]
The undisputed, world champion, 1on1, UT clan.
[Boom]Boom|PuF