My First 2 real skins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

K.N.I.F.E

Dressed in Pink
Jun 4, 2005
In Nathan's base
kevan.org
You can't dl them, because they don't work in game, but tell me what you think of them.

fwpnus.jpg

fwpo3b.jpg

Hope they are ok :)

Nali Legacy

Bringer of bacon
Oct 3, 2005
Israel
I'm not a modder but i gotta say it look's good :tup: but the armor of the opp's guy look's kinda fake mybe it would look better in dark grey so it could show the armor detail's better cause it doesn't show it in black, keep up the good work!

Last edited by a moderator:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Time for the bash now?

Ok first off. Don't use UPaint to create skins. Use UPaint to view skins or import them into the game itself.

These are basicly just UPaint textures mixed on default skins. You need to create some textures yourself or start off by manipulating allready made skins.
Themes are good enough but lack very, very much details and suffers the UPaint no light/shadow effects.

You might want to look at this section of the board: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=421
Especially the Tutorial section.

Nali Legacy

Bringer of bacon
Oct 3, 2005
Israel
K.N.I.F.E said:
I made another one that I got into the game. A little cybernetic ophelia wearing sea camo with eyes.
Can you put a picture or a link to dwonload the skin please?

Nali Legacy

Bringer of bacon
Oct 3, 2005
Israel
I'm not a skinner or anything but i think your supposed to take the files of the skin and zip them into one file but then if you want to check if it load's try putting the files in the ut 2k4 folders, usually it work's with all type's of files (maps, mods, mutators) but i dunno what files the skin has could you write them?

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Some good ideas but you should definitaly revise the skins to give them a more professional touch, keep it up anyway

EDIT:

K.N.I.F.E said:
....and where can I upload?
there are many sites on the web, one large for instance is SkinCity, but as mentioned earlier, I`d revise the stuff before uploading on any site

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
You first real skins?

From upaint :hmm:

I'd hardly call any upaint skins a real one, it's so easy to make and take 4 minutes. I mean, look at brock's face on the second screen...

Last edited: