Going to the Euro PuF LAN Party? Read this!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
I've set up an EZBoard so that we can discuss the party away from the hustle and bustle of these forums :) (And to prevent any related topics from dissapearing).

The address is http://pub10.ezboard.com/beuropuflanmeet. This forum is ONLY for discussion of the Euro LAN Party. Cheers.

------------------
=Z==A==C==C==I==X=

[This message has been edited by Zaccix (edited 05-21-2000).]

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
Good idea Zaccix.
I just posted there :)

ukliam3.gif
boldblue.gif
boldlblue.gif
boldpurple.gif
boldred.gif
bounce.gif
ukliam2.gif

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PuF|Hertston

Dec 23, 1999
Plymouth, UK
Visit site
*BUMPETY BUMP BUMP BUMP*****

I'm not missing out on this `cos a lot of americans think they have more important things to talk about. If you want to go, migrate over to Zaccix`s forum guys.....

bullet2.gif

PuFs in Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace........go 707th !!

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
I've registered over there...my "little baby" has been playing up today so I don't know if it was successful though :(

bullet2.gif

"...you ever stole a win off the jaws of defeat?
When it's there for the taking you'll find me,
I'll be dancing all over its teeth." - McNamara & McNamara