Just some congratulations.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Yoshimoto

Giant Squirrel
Oct 30, 2005
In A Tree Gathering My Nuts
Just popping in to congratulate you on this perfect little mod. Extremely fun over a LAN. The whole mod is jsut so well polished. A question about that; Are you professionals?

Also, I know it's probably a bug but I found the whole bug of weapons "Jamming" fun and added an extra element to the game. Nothing funnier than running towards someone only to have your weapon jam. If it is a bug, would it be possible to include it as an option?

Anyway, enough of my ramblings, I'm sure you've better things to do.

DA|aBsOlUt

DA GOD
Oct 24, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
Hey thanks for your kind comments.

Professionals? No, but we have quite an experience in mod developing since Unreal Tournament '99. Our modeller/animator was hired by a real company right after he finished DA2 work.

Weapon jam is a bug. Something we hope we have fixed in 1.1 so sorry I dont know if we can add such an option ;)

Thanks again

Hunz

...aka [A|K]Leviathan, mkay?
Jan 7, 2002
Jail
www.arschkeKse.de.vu
Thanks for considering us professionals :)
If we have found out what caused the bug and removed it, we can surely add controlled weapon jamming (requiring additonal reloading to fix).

@Crash24
Yeah, we could need a hi-quality modeler and animator to add new weapons, vehicles and such...

Yoshimoto

Giant Squirrel
Oct 30, 2005
In A Tree Gathering My Nuts
I probably sound like I'm sucking up but I was actually surprised by the fact that the DA Team weren't professionals.

I've played many a mod, I'd wager that I've played nearly all major mods (Red Orchestra, Clone Bandits, Alien Swarm, et cetera), but DA just seems the most professional out of them. Not just the models or animations, but the sound, the AI, the balance; Everything really.

Ah well, I best be quiet before I sound creepier than I already do.

Savethejets

Sep 12, 2005
members.shaw.ca
i agree nice stuff, too bad more people didnt know about it yet. Ah well all you can do is hope to get more exposure with future releases. Anyways keep up the good work...

Mar 20, 2002
Chica Go
Visit site
I agree very much with yosh......I was amazed at the amount of professional work in this one....especially when I played the first one. I did NOT expect this much of an improvement.

The polish on this sucker is veryyy apparent.