Tactical Ops: Crossfire Media

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I always look forward to a new Tactical Ops: Crossfire update, and today's sure doesn't disappoint! At the site, you'll find a pair of weapon animations: Dragunov SVD and the P90, some links to new media in their development forum, and some new... erm... assets shown on the right.

On the audio front, you can find an in-game audio recording in an .mp3 format.

Also, don't miss the developer chat over at Quakenet, #to-crossfire.devchat on October 23rd. And don't miss the Play-Magazine (German) issue with the 11 page TO/TO:C feature.

Caravaggio

Custom User Text goes here.
Oct 2, 2002
US
Visit site
ASS!
Uh.
Map looks good.
Does anyone know if there's going to be a TO-Rapids remake in this version? Because if there is, you know, I'm going to persoanlly kick each dev in the nuts. Which I know they'll have because all devs are apparently men.

SuperDre

May 6, 2002
Helmond.nl
www.superteam.tk
There won't be any remakes of current TO 3.x maps in the official release, but you can bet that some people will convert them by themselves.. but unless you really recreate a TO 3.x map with the quality that can be achieved with the ut2004 engine please do not convert any maps otherwise we'll be stuck playing rapid over and over again.. ;)

Blaaguuu

taunt pthrust
May 27, 2002
Earshot of monkeys
Visit site
SuperDre said:
There won't be any remakes of current TO 3.x maps in the official release

last i heard (which was a while ago, maybe you have newer/better info) the bulk of the maps would be original, but there would be 2 or 3 TO remakes... but i think it was also hinted that rapid waters wouldnt be one of them.. so we can all rejoice. Im sure thre will be a cummunity remake, though.. ther is already one for Frag ops, as i recall.

Cartagena

Idd there is one, called Rapid-Alpha. If a Rapid Waters Conversion for TO:C is so bad as the FO one, be sure nobody will play Rapid Waters again :)

Concerning the update on the TO:C update I really enjoyed listen to that audio example file. That rocks! :D

dub

Feb 12, 2002
I'm pretty sure TO-Province, is the only remake the TO:C team is working on.