We need reviews

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
SaD said:
Nobody here interested in writing reviews ?
There are many great skins/models released the last time .
Is there a chance they get reviewed ? I hope so :)
ASAP :(

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
It sure has been dead here for a while. It went really great in the beginning and now it's all dead. Really sad for such a great idea.

Hope to see some more great reviews soon :)

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
I've been meaning to write some but really haven't had the time lately. I'll do Hide's Calamity Angel first chance I get. Haven't really downloaded many of the last few weeks as I've about 4GB of stuff I haven't looked at yet.

*Brainwave* SaD is it possible that on the front page we could have a 'write a review' link to start a new thread here so anyone who visits the site can do one? Or even a permanent link on SkinCity's main page to the reviews section here which might entice people to look or write one?

Just an idea ;)

I'll see if I can write Hide's review tomorrow sometime as I won't be skinning for the weekend, just FragBU(ing) :lol:

[EDIT] Also, there have been many great models/skins released over the years but very few older ones reviewed. Whatever happened to the MSU finalists, etc., they should at least be reviewed here too :tup:

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
klasnic said:
*Brainwave* SaD is it possible that on the front page we could have a 'write a review' link to start a new thread here so anyone who visits the site can do one? Or even a permanent link on SkinCity's main page to the reviews section here which might entice people to look or write one?

Just an idea ;)
What should I do without you? Where is my brain :D .
I posted a news about it.:)
A permanent link at the mainpage would be better , but my coder is way too busy to do it at the moment .

I'll see if I can write Hide's review tomorrow ...

:tup:

Last edited:

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
More reviews, please. :)

That Ne Kai skin reminds me of something, can't remember what though.

Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Dunno' the skin but no need to ask, Starry I'd say it's safe to just post one... It's not as if we're all rushing to write them at the mo :( :)