PDA

View Full Version : We need reviews

SaD
14th Oct 2005, 03:59 AM
Nobody here interested in writing reviews ?
There are many great skins/models released the last time .
Is there a chance they get reviewed ? I hope so :)

MxX
14th Oct 2005, 04:28 AM
Nobody here interested in writing reviews ?
There are many great skins/models released the last time .
Is there a chance they get reviewed ? I hope so :)
ASAP :(

SaD
14th Oct 2005, 04:52 AM
ASAP :(

:tup:

daloonie
14th Oct 2005, 06:59 AM
It sure has been dead here for a while. It went really great in the beginning and now it's all dead. Really sad for such a great idea.

Hope to see some more great reviews soon :)

klasnic
14th Oct 2005, 11:36 AM
I've been meaning to write some but really haven't had the time lately. I'll do Hide's Calamity Angel first chance I get. Haven't really downloaded many of the last few weeks as I've about 4GB of stuff I haven't looked at yet.

*Brainwave* SaD is it possible that on the front page we could have a 'write a review' link to start a new thread here so anyone who visits the site can do one? Or even a permanent link on SkinCity's main page to the reviews section here which might entice people to look or write one?

Just an idea ;)

I'll see if I can write Hide's review tomorrow sometime as I won't be skinning for the weekend, just FragBU(ing) :lol:

[EDIT] Also, there have been many great models/skins released over the years but very few older ones reviewed. Whatever happened to the MSU finalists, etc., they should at least be reviewed here too :tup:

SaD
14th Oct 2005, 01:09 PM
*Brainwave* SaD is it possible that on the front page we could have a 'write a review' link to start a new thread here so anyone who visits the site can do one? Or even a permanent link on SkinCity's main page to the reviews section here which might entice people to look or write one?

Just an idea ;)

What should I do without you? Where is my brain :D .
I posted a news about it.:)
A permanent link at the mainpage would be better , but my coder is way too busy to do it at the moment .

I'll see if I can write Hide's review tomorrow ...

:tup:

Starry Might
14th Oct 2005, 02:56 PM
Yeah, things HAVE been pretty quiet on the review front anymore... :hmm:

I'll see what I can do. :D

EDIT: I've decided to write a review of JGreyBear's "Ne_Kai" (http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/sections/show_skin.php?id=1835) skin for Damarus/Komek. What do you think? :)

Nines
23rd Oct 2005, 07:22 AM
More reviews, please. :)

That Ne Kai skin reminds me of something, can't remember what though.

klasnic
25th Oct 2005, 06:40 AM
Dunno' the skin but no need to ask, Starry I'd say it's safe to just post one... It's not as if we're all rushing to write them at the mo :( :)

UTGirl
2nd Nov 2005, 01:33 AM
More reviews would definitaly be nice, that is a real great feature. I know it takes some time to write one, but would really be great!

-tries to encourage you gyus and gals-