PDA

View Full Version : Mod/Mut Announcements?

SuperApe
13th Oct 2005, 10:27 PM
I'm looking everywhere on BUF and I see plenty of work-in-progress subforums, including those here on ModSquad. I see lots of "This Site" and "Miscellaneous" subforums. There's some "Comment on Games/Reviews/etc". But there isn't a place to announce finished Mods or Muts.

Am I missing something? Should I just move along to the next site?

XepptizZ
14th Oct 2005, 01:00 AM
Doesn't this forum has a Pimpage section for taht kind of stuff? As for announcements, Modsquad seems to have died out, a real los, trying to revive it would be great for the community though.

Raden
21st Oct 2005, 09:50 AM
Pimpage section is at the bottom of the main Modsquad forum. You didn't look "everywhere" then ;) :p

SuperApe
21st Oct 2005, 02:39 PM
Pimpage section is at the bottom of the main Modsquad forum. You didn't look "everywhere" then ;) :pWell, I did see that, but two things came to mind:
1) it's called the Beta Testing / Pimpage section, which doesn't sound well-organized or particularly compelling to make announcements of finished work.
2) this forum appears to be all but dead, except for three active members lurking: you, me and XeppitzZ (hey, Xep). :)
So, you're saying I missed something. I'm thinking I should've just moved along to the next site.

XepptizZ
23rd Oct 2005, 08:34 AM
Yeah, the activity here is rather slow. With some luck you might be able to get it up planetunreal.

As for me being here, I just like to see my name everywhere :D

GTD-Carthage
24th Oct 2005, 07:26 AM
Hello! Not that I'm a missing part of Modsquad, the last update in the news page was last year so I wondered around and found this place out. Hey, Xepp, so this is yer lingering place? :P

(Xepp, I feel like we bump a lot into each other several times on different Unreal sites. :P )

XepptizZ
24th Oct 2005, 03:56 PM
I guess :P, what happened to all yo mapping stuff anyways?

GTD-Carthage
24th Oct 2005, 07:26 PM
Well... I got bored of CTF-1on1-Joust unfortunately. :P All I had to do was to decorate the outer area... problem though is Joust became too small for a regular Joust map and was also too tight. :P What's the use of good decorations for a bad lay-out? :P Right now, I'm mapping for the Single-player community and is stuck up at two different team projects. My own hasn't even been completed yet.:lol:

BoneofFear
12th May 2006, 01:35 PM
For CTF-Joust we need

1.2 Horses
2.One Black Knight
3.2 HUGE Joust Swords
4.A Princess,King and Queen in the Crowd
and 5.LOTS AND LOTS OF COOOKIIIIEEESSSS