Static Mesh w/ Animated Texture Not Playing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jwfitt

Oct 11, 2005
Hello,

I'm sure this may be up there on the noob-level, but I'm to UnrealEd.
Anyhow, I've tried adding some of the static meshes that seem to have animated texture (like the G_Creek1_M_SC or waterfall in the SC_GDC_M.ux package).

If I add these static meshes and turn on real-time preivew in my Editor window, the animations play fine, but when I actually play the level, they're static.

What do I need to do to make the animations that I see in preview mode animate when I actually play the map?

Many Thanks,
Jason

courtney

Jul 20, 2005
It works on my computer, are you sure youv'e built all, though i don't see how that would make any diffrence, but it's the only thing i cand think of, other than you might have your graphick turned right down, which probebly wouldn't affect it either.