PDA

View Full Version : Minor issues with dying

Teak
9th Oct 2005, 10:09 PM
It's not that bad of course, but i find it kinda annoying not to instantly see who killed ya since those "who fragged whom"-messages arn't visible when you die. Especially because it takes up to eight seconds until one can see it again.

Another thing i'd appreciate would be coloured kill messages. Like in green when an enemy dies and in red when someone in your team dies. So you would get a vague idea on what's happening just by taking a short look.

Also dying is not as much fun as killing. That should be balanced ;)

igNiTion
9th Oct 2005, 10:21 PM
Just go to the console to see who killed you. (~)

DA|aBsOlUt
9th Oct 2005, 10:24 PM
Teak is right, new hud fixes that stuff anyways and a whole ton of other. Stay tuned for details.

Teak
9th Oct 2005, 10:37 PM
Sounds promissing!

Btw. didn't know there's a console port of DA.. You guys selling out allready??! :o

DA|aBsOlUt
10th Oct 2005, 02:22 AM
console port of DA?

DA|Dante
10th Oct 2005, 08:30 AM
We're not aware of any ports ? Could you give us an URL ?

Andr01d
10th Oct 2005, 08:43 AM
Lol....

I started using the console to see who killed me too, but its not ideal..

(it would be nice to have "You Killed [X]" and "You were killed by [X]" in the middle of your screen like in UT, or at least visible when you are dead)

I sometimes find it hard to know whether I've been killed by a sniper, a turret, someone firing rockets at me or a machine gunner :).. Knowing that would make it easier to survive since you know who forms the greatest threat.

Helioth
10th Oct 2005, 08:54 AM
LoL, teak, your so subtle ^_°

aBsOlUt, how long ? :lol:
Cant wait for the new patch (already)