PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap...

ReligiousZealot9
6th Oct 2005, 02:44 PM
I just got back from playing DA2 offline for a bit and all I can say is, I'm stunned. This mod is the most intense and fun game I have ever played. I just can't believe how well this mod changes UT2004, it doesn't even feel like UT anymore...its so amazing. Sometimes I feel like screaming "EXTREME!!!" and running in blasting with my Machine Gun. This game really gets the adrenaline flowing. So before I go and "joygasm" ;) all over everyone, I'll say; EXCELLENT WORK GUYS!!! I can't wait to see the next release, in the mean time I'll be playing DA2 as often as I can :D.

And, not to suck up but I have to say this is probably the best game I've played in a while, completely lived up to the hype and everything else.

Hunz
6th Oct 2005, 02:56 PM
Thanks alot! :D

FluXs
6th Oct 2005, 02:56 PM
woah, thanks mate, that really helps us! One of my worries was for how long its been in development, people would be expecting a near finished game.

I know we have a long way to go, and there are some (I feel) really cool features coming, so I am really happy you have enjoyed v1.0.0 so much.

Yoshiro
6th Oct 2005, 04:39 PM
More features mean more Yoshi's rants :)

DA|aBsOlUt
6th Oct 2005, 04:57 PM
Thanks bud, we will offer more...

Kezarim
6th Oct 2005, 05:39 PM
*sigh* downloading ... wasn't able to start playing until now... *sigh* i'll give feedback in 3 hours

FluXs
6th Oct 2005, 05:41 PM
dont worry Kez, the real release is on friday :) will be mirrors all over then, this is if you had access to FP and wanted to get it a bit early.

Kezarim
7th Oct 2005, 02:44 AM
Hm,v ery nice so far. i had no chance to try any other then the map "unexpected" due to an internal server error...

but DA2 is fine, very fine - though turrets are damn hell powerful...