PDA

View Full Version : DA Download Stats

FluXs
6th Oct 2005, 08:40 AM
I just checked a file I kept back in the days of DA:UT

and ive updated all the figures :)

The following stats are gathered from a Few of the sites that mirrored DA and also counted downloads, also now a lot of them have removed the old releases so I have only been able to update the ones still active (mainly just FilePlanet) :D and these figures dont count the magazine cover discs DA has been put on, otherwise you can add a few thousand to each ;)

Defence Alliance UT v1.0
16,912 Downloads

Defence Alliance UT v1.1

Defence Alliance UT v1.5

Defence Alliance UT v1.6

Defence Alliance UT v1.7 (CE)

Defence Alliance 2 v1.0.0 (Beta)
???

As you can see, DA 1.7 has beaten all our other releases, thanks mainly to people downloading DA:UT ready for DA2 :)

Str8jackit
6th Oct 2005, 07:18 PM
It doesn't show online though. So far all the servers I joined were either empty, or had 12/16 players. We need more online gamers damnit XD

FluXs
6th Oct 2005, 07:56 PM
well the full release is not until Friday, news should be going up tonight on the unreal sites

Kedaykin
6th Oct 2005, 09:35 PM
I just played online for a bit. Despite the massive turret spam, I had a helluva time. People actually worked together, covering Long Range attackers as they advanced on Objectives. On LastHope I charged ahead of the team and took cover behind some rocks as a Medic so they could get healed, then continue their advance. It was awesome.