Looking to Build a Team for a UT2004 Maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What would you like to see PSGA to become?

• I like it to follow the show!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it to combine Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis together!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like the show but completely Fantasy make it up as you go!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • What is Stargate?

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

AssTrixX

PSGA Team Leader
Sep 30, 2005
Las Vegas
zdmall.net
Hi all I am looking to put together a team of Bad Azz's and Make a Killer MOD for UT2004 I call It Project Stargate Atlantis. If there is anyone that is ready to play and help build These Maps I am ready to take your email's and setup this team.

anlogo.jpg

http://zdmall.net/psga/

Unreal Tournament – Bombing Run – I can make 12 boards Ideas
Unreal Tournament – Capture the Flag - I can make 12 boards Ideas
Unreal Tournament – Death match - I can make over 12 boards Ideas
Unreal Tournament – Double Domination - I can make 6 boards Ideas
Unreal Tournament – Air Buccaneers - I can make 3 boards Ideas
Unreal Tournament – Assault - I can make 6 boards Ideas
Unreal Tournament – Onslaught - I can make 5 boards Ideas

wriath_attack.jpg

I have ton's of Idea's and layout for some killer game play.
I am going to try to make it big real big or near to it.
It will sound and feal like you are in Stargate Atlantis.

atlantis_with_shield.jpg

I am looking for Mapper, Video Concept, Direction, Editing, Sound Matinee, Texture Art, Modeling, Skinning, Beta Testing, Web Deisgn, Graphic Desig, Loading Screens, Music, and much much more. This project will be one of the best UT2004 out there.

So If you are ready to join me with this project email me or go to my site at

Deatalus_Landing.jpg

http://zdmall.net/psga/ and join via sending me an email. So show me what you can do and I will add you to my Team.

Thanks
David

PS: In the Subject Header Please Put "Project Stargate Atlastis" Or your email will not be read. please send links to work you have done.

Last edited:

MartinW

Mar 12, 2005
Germany
home.arcor.de
Most likely you have to show own stuff before you get to see stuff from applicants.
Sorry but you sound to me as you were one of these "idea people" Kenn Hoekstra of Raven is talking about in his rant.

AssTrixX

PSGA Team Leader
Sep 30, 2005
Las Vegas
zdmall.net
Oh what IS this tread!!! Yeah "Map Idea's"

Have a cool map idea? Share it with the world here!

Well First of all it is Stargate Atlantis so it would be hard just on that to sell it. So Second of all This is not for sell either. This is just a project. not a creation of a new company. What gives!!! I have read all of your treads and you should be more supportive over all. You make good point but you just need to be more like. "Great you are working in the right direction ,But you need to....." But anyways you sound like a sharp dude.

I am an Idea person "Don't watch Raven". But I am also going to creat it. Please Don't Shoot out if you don't know completely what is going on and thanks for your comment. I am just finishing the layout of my map's and would add them to my site when ready. so that I can have a good team twek them to get it just right. If you like to be in it just ask. don't slame the tread.

Thanks

PS: here is something from an Idea MatrixParody

Last edited:

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
I wouldn't give MartinW any credit at all,all I ever see from his map comments are like he is Gods gift to mapping.

And I definitly would not thank him for his comment,I would sine up,but I aint that good of a mapper,I just try ideas I have for variuos reasons,and don't really try to make awesome mappage.

Good luck man.

AssTrixX

PSGA Team Leader
Sep 30, 2005
Las Vegas
zdmall.net
This is just a start

I have a good Moduler that I have on my side making the Layout in Maya 6.0 but need to import it to UT2004 UrealEd

But we will see..

Thanks for your comment ;)

Last edited:

Couchman

Feb 1, 2005
i would join as a mapper to make any map that is not the atlantis base, ive made one stargate map based off SG-1 for CTF 2004, check it out, i can make alien bases and stuff, but i would need static meshes and an atlantis base to work off of, pm me if interested

AssTrixX

PSGA Team Leader
Sep 30, 2005
Las Vegas
zdmall.net
Project Stargate Atlantis Dock Layout

dock1.gif

Just a sample of the layout of the dock. Just need a simple map made but here is the trick. this is a very big layout.

How big can you make a map?

I was going to add The Daedalus in the pic to show size.

In the Siege part 3 the Deatalus landed on the east dock. Kinda shows how big it is.

How big with out making it to big could make the game fun.

Open for Idea's

Thanks

Last edited:

Couchman

Feb 1, 2005
i emailed you all the stuff i needed to say..so just keep me informed and stuff and ill keep up with it, i want this mod to happen to

AssTrixX

PSGA Team Leader
Sep 30, 2005
Las Vegas
zdmall.net
Thanks Couchman

Right Now I have as Followed that are Part of the Team

AssTrixx

- PSGA
Founder
- Project Leader
- Mapper
- Web Site Design
- Beta Testing

Kris_J_ViruZ

- PSGA Co-Founder
- Project Leader

- Mapper
- Beta Testing
- Script Writer

Dagger

- Beta Tester
- Mapper

Morning_ToTo

- Mapper
- Voice
- Sound/Effects
- Music SoundTrack

BackSlash

- Mapper
- Beta Test

Couchman

- Mapper
- Beta Testing

Last edited:

Kris_J_ViruZ

Oct 14, 2005
Getting started

Hey everyone. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for coming on board and helping to make this happen. AssTrixX and I are getting our ideas together and I've began writing. As soon as I get an idea as to when I'll have a solid draft, I'll post and get feedback. If anyone has any questions or idea's...let me know. Atlantis is going to be one beautiful mod! Thanks again everyone.

AssTrixX

PSGA Team Leader
Sep 30, 2005
Las Vegas
zdmall.net
Sounds about right

yeah I'm here just playing around with making the basic's first
Yes we need a Modelor and a skiner. I am waiting on my friend for the Modelor.
If he get's on board then We have him for Modeling and static meshes.

This Is the East Dock of Atlantis and as you can see it is very big. You can see the layout I posted before and working from corner to corner is... Well let's say you need a Puddle Jumper to get from one side to the other.

Here are some Screenshots for ya!!!
psga_demo01.jpg

These maps are very basic with no static meshes and with just the basic lighting

psga_demo02.jpg

I was just at home one day and started mapping

psga_demo03.jpg

Hope you Like them

psga_demo04.jpg

This is just a start for the bigger picture.

Thanks,
AssTrixX

Last edited:

Couchman

Feb 1, 2005
yoooo that is sweet, i cant wait to get working on this, whenever you get static meshes in just tell me right away and ill do this man

Tidus

Oct 17, 2005
hello

hello everyone, i will be joining your project...i hope i can serve of some use..c ya!

AssTrixX

PSGA Team Leader
Sep 30, 2005
Las Vegas
zdmall.net
Help with Mapping building for the Dock

Yeah Right now I am on Design Layout. I need help on creating the building for the East Dock I have the layout I am using on a Graghic program and can send you the Top view of the Dock and the location the the building and I am creating the Top and Side view of the Building as well. So far I have talk with the team and I have only 3 Mappers that has made maps, including me. But I'm in training learning how to make Maps right now. What you saw above was me creating that map with just 4 lessions but as you can see I have a long way to go. I am learning everyday and now that I will be a big part of this team. As Project Leader I have been as followed

Recruiter - Team Recru
Layout Designer - Using Macromedia Fireworks MX
Project Contral - Outlook 2003
Mapper - UnrealEd 2
Script Assistant Writer - NotePad - lol :lol:
Soon to be Static Mess Designer - I have some skills using Maya :)
Sound Editer - Using Sound Foundry Acid Pro Music 4.0
Researcher - Viewing Stargate Atlantis Videos
Hmmmmm - What else :D

This is going to be a 2 year project so hoping when UT2007 comes out we can upgrade the Maps with the New Ureal Engine 3. That would be sweet
Thanks all

AssTrixX

Last edited:

AssTrixX

PSGA Team Leader
Sep 30, 2005
Las Vegas
zdmall.net
Hey Tidus I love that Game Never beaten the game but WIll one Day. I have the Guide for it but lost it. that was about the same time I stopped playing the game. Then when FFX - part Two came out I was like kewl but Anyways tell me what you can do and I will add you to the team.

AssTrixX

PSGA Team Leader
Sep 30, 2005
Las Vegas
zdmall.net
More Screenshots

Hey everyone I have more screenshots here of the DAEDALUS Hanger Bay

psga_demo05.jpg

This is the Left Hanger Bay with just Basic Texture this is a military Ship.

psga_demo06.jpg

Inside the Hanger Bay it is Empty.

psga_demo07.jpg

Well Still Working on this project and more to come.

Thanks

AssTrixX