Wierd issue with water volume.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rivethead

Sep 29, 2005
Yes im new to UnrealED but ive been doing alot of reading and recently tried adding my first water volume. Which i did , with a fluidsurface info and all. But the problem with it is when i enter the water area in game, insead of going underwater or swimming etc, it just drops me to the bottom for an insta death. Is there a setting i could be missing or somthing i set up wrong? ive checked all the setting for the water volume and they look good. Thanks ahead of time.

Rivethead

Sep 29, 2005
Thanks

I figured it out already for some reason i had my terrain edited to low? i guess.. i noticed it wasnt killing me when i was in certain spots so i raised the terrain to the same level and it just stoped. Sounds wierd im sure, but it worked. Thanks for the reply anyway appriciate it much.

Rivethead

Sep 29, 2005
Yeah that was it

thanks alot for the info, im working on a design project application for a company using unrealed to make "fantasy" like settings, its not as easy as i imagined it would be at all. But im managing pretty well.