cant find the map Acity block version 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
Not elegant, but here is the version we used in DTASAL:

Rename 01.zip -> 01.exe and the rest from *.zip -> *.rar (it's a rar selfextractor...)

Attachments

• EAS-INF-ACB_revised2.part01.zip
    459 KB · Views: 15
  • EAS-INF-ACB_revised2.part03.zip
    459 KB · Views: 15
  • EAS-INF-ACB_revised2.part04.zip
    459 KB · Views: 18
  • EAS-INF-ACB_revised2.part02.zip
    459 KB · Views: 16
  • EAS-INF-ACB_revised2.part05.zip
    459 KB · Views: 16

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
Sorry been running all ova my country doin stuff...

Say, Nukeproof... where u get that? I didn't think i circulated any version 2.

No it hasn't been OFFICIALLY released, i was chasing up bugs before i got tired of it, ATM i'm waiting for Burger to have a look around it for bugs, as far as i can see it's bug free.

Corporal_Lib, i have ur email address so i'll email the "Dead set FINAL Version" for a beta test, since Burger had most likely forgotten.

I should try looking around for a server to host it and put it up for download. I can't submit it to RealMaps cus they want an ISP email address, n i'm with some cheap arse ISP that don't give you one, n the last time i tried to submit it to CombatMaps there was some error.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Lethal Dosage

Well i'm releasing EAS-INF-ACB_revised][, however, whenever i try to submit it to CombatMaps it says Upload Failed. I think it is cus my net is too slow (i only get 32k in my area), and it is 5mb, anyone have any ideas?

Edit: And theres no point trying to submit it to realmaps, for reasons mentioned in an earlier post, as well as it is updated to infrequently.

Last edited:

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Afaik, 5mb shouldn't be a problem for combatmaps. If you have any place to host it i can upload it to cm for you. Rabidshare maybe?

Lethal Dosage

No, i got nowhere to hose it, n i couldn't find that rabidshare place. ATM i can only email it, Zeep, if u PM with ur addy i'd b happy to do it that way. Otherwise, i'd just have to email it to Crowze to put up on Realmaps, n Odie3 or someone to put up on the GhostDogs site.

By the way, sorry for this but the current version the Crowze has so kindly made available is now slightly outta date, i found some verry annoying bugs which i just had to fix. I'll email Crowze and a few others the new version tonight in a few hours.

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
Lethal Dosage said:
By the way, sorry for this but the current version the Crowze has so kindly made available is now slightly outta date, i found some verry annoying bugs which i just had to fix. I'll email Crowze and a few others the new version tonight in a few hours.

Yes, I got this new version [V3] this morning and it's already on GD EAS Server.