Freeeeeky!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

randyannie

Prozac
Oct 13, 2004
Pensacola, FL
Well here's what I did and here's how it affected me. After playing on my LCD monitor and Microsoft Slant keyboard the last few months, I decided to hook up my ViewSonic CRT G90F and my Saitek Gaming Keyboard and play around with them just for the fun of it.

Well.........I was in DM-Rankin, and though my MX510 was moving fine, when I forward strafed with my Saitek, it seemed like I was moving considerably slower, and all of my crosshairs started to thin out on my ViewSonic.

Has anyone ever had this happen, and if so why does it do that. The graphics are awesome, but I thought I was on an acid trip or had done some shrooms.

Any feedback would be great, because it looks like I've got some tweaking to do. :) :lol:

Thanks a bunch, Prozac :D

Shroom-FX

Basshead
Jul 2, 2005
www.okobo.com
Did the walls ripple as well? :lol:

No idea what you've done there thou man, moniter response time stuff maybe? Ah god knows, not like you want to take tech advice from me anyway. Try fiddling with moniter settings, drivers and all that generic crap. Until then - happy trippin'!