PDA

View Full Version : chaos error

raza
18th Sep 2005, 12:05 PM
Can anyone tell me why I'm having this error when I'm trying to play in instant acess but not when I'm playing in my server running on my pc?
I get the message "can't find file for chaos....blabla" and when I downloaded that file it says "can't find file for chaos....(with another chaosfile).
I can't play any game in Instant Access but I can in my own server.:(
Strange I think.
Tnx!

Dark Pulse
18th Sep 2005, 04:33 PM
You probably installed and then removed ChaosUT2 at some point and left it in your ServerPackages line. Check your UT2004.ini and remove any lines beginning with ServerPackages=Chaos...

raza
19th Sep 2005, 12:26 PM
I don't even know about chaos, let alone that I've got it installed. Sorry, but that's not it

Taleweaver
19th Sep 2005, 12:58 PM
Ehm, this is an English forum, raza. Please use appropriate language. It's more polite, and it's a lot easier, since Dutch isn't the lingua franca yet (that's not until 2 weeks from now ;) ).

I don't even know about chaos, let alone that I've got it installed. Sorry, but that's not it :(
Hmm...that's strange, but have you actually checked the UT2004.ini file for the lines?

raza
20th Sep 2005, 03:39 AM
Ehm, this is an English forum, raza. Please use appropriate language. It's more polite, and it's a lot easier, since Dutch isn't the lingua franca yet (that's not until 2 weeks from now ;) ).

Hmm...that's strange, but have you actually checked the UT2004.ini file for the lines?

Whahaa, sorry about that, I changed it! Just got of a dutch forum!:lol:

However I checked the ini-line ofcourse.