What does the mutarot ut2004s does exactly?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
That mutator is indeed for UTV See-All mode functionality. Chances are if you don't know what it is, you don't need to use it.

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
and this is kinda OT but what the heck does the stick up my ass have to do with your iq of a carpet? You still have the iq of a carpet nonetheless, and the stick was given to me as a gift by DP.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
How is it he has the IQ of a carpet and you're the one who's trying to tell him what he meant to say? Someone delete a post or something? Cause I'm almost sure I missed something....
perplexed2.gif

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
@ Tenkken: Well it seems to make you very irritable. Maybe you'd be more jolly without it, and without the gangrene. D:

Ya Raff, I'll stop. No more post inflation for me. :D

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I don't know what the hell started this. Someone is even touchier than I am.

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
my hate for carpets fuels me

and JD, your homo-erotic comments are reminiscent of comments you hear from 12 year olds who replace the word "stupid" with "gay". Pity.

boo hoo bitch rant spawnkilling

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Did I really ask too much, Tenkken? You could have just not posted, but instead you made yet another post with stupid comments and flames.

Take a week off. If you continue this attitude both on the forums and at FragBU there will be more serious consequences.