CLAN TRYOUT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
I *might* be interested, I'm not sure really. Just out of curiosity, how come you guys aren't on the OGL and were not invited to the UTI?

bullet2.gif

Who's gonna be the odd man out? I want to be the odd man out.
-- CookieMnstr|PuF

NutBar-SOB

Dec 22, 1999
Ventura, CA
www.sobservers.com
We are in the OGL and the teamplay.net ladder.
SOB has 60+ members so we split up into companies and units. WSM is one of those squads.
My unit (Gamma-Goryhole) will be looking for some CTF players in the near future. I'll let you know when the gang is together so that you can play a few rounds with us to check us out.

spyder913

Bringer of FREE BEER
Feb 17, 2000
Seattle, WA, USA
60 MEMBERS? Wow. That's just insane.

bullet2.gif

[S1]spyder913

Play on my server, Free Beer from [S1] at UW -- <A HREF="unreal://free-beer.dyndns.org">unreal://free-beer.dyndns.org</A>

G

GunnerX

I was gonna challenge these SOB guys in OGL but, went for the Internation Mercenaries instead. :)

bullet2.gif

imu2.gif
[MUTTS]GunnerX

"Hi, I'm Barf and I'm a Mog.
Half Man, Half Dog, I'm my own best friend!"

Doc Burner

Apr 1, 2000
www.holdman.com
Lol..
SOB was the king of Unreal CTF..they are just finally getting into UT CTF..that explains their abscense from the ladders.
I have heard they are the kings of INF...well at least the clan of INF