WOTGreal Advanced Exporter not working..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

basics

mr basics
Sep 2, 2005
belgium gent oost vlaanderen
u need to put a X in front of the fille i need mouse klik in the sqaure in front of the fille u need so there s a X in front of it
or klik on the X above the filles so it selects everything.
ps exporting utx filles is best to export treu ut editor wotgreal has a bad utx exporter

SuperDre

May 6, 2002
Helmond.nl
www.superteam.tk
I don't understand what basics is trying to tell.. but I know that I had the same problem a while back and it was due to the fact that I have a dumb stupid ati card and ati had updated their drivers which screwed some applications, like the wotgreal exporter..

Try the latest developer version from the downloads from http://www.wotgreal.com.. harmon fixed it a few compiles back..

zupafly

Aug 13, 2004
I think its driver problem, have ati card too and it doesn't work here either so...