Oh man, I had a good time last nite...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

PsyGore

May 5, 2000
Sweden
www.pig.nu
Having DM:d for awhile and recently became a CTF-newbie, I probably had the time of my life yesterday. Playing somewhat defensively and protecting our flag at CTF-command I managed to score pretty high without any Cap's. But then the fun started, I guess we were around 10 players and playing Niven. Boy, what intensity!! Total chaos in both bases (mostly in ours :) ) just being fragged and fragging with so many people running around like chickens trying to avoid everyones RL's. Man I was thrilled - so much action and so much fun!!! don't recall if there actually were any cap's with the total mayhem going on - but it was fun as hell..
So thanx to all that participated on Tnx CTF #1 FFA - server around 22-24 CET last nite!
(just had to write my excited self off :) ) Man, now I know what all the CTF-fuzz is about, screw DM (for now anyway) CTF RULEZ!!

------------------
/ Just remember - Less is More - so the Less You see of me - The More You're gonna enjoy it! \
[PIG]PsyGore