PDA

View Full Version : When Vin Diesel awakens...

Pages : [1] 2

Morety
26th Aug 2005, 12:02 PM
it's spring time again.

He alone was responsible for Hitler's downfall.

The Grand Canyon was invented when Vin Diesel dropped a penny down a gopher hole.

Morety
26th Aug 2005, 12:03 PM
Vin Diesel is actually John Belushi surgically altered for a secret mission to save Earth from the Underground Nazi Dero Bikers.

DRT-Maverick
26th Aug 2005, 12:10 PM
You never cease to amaze me morety haha!

tool
26th Aug 2005, 12:12 PM
Morety at it again! :crazydance:

Slainchild
26th Aug 2005, 12:13 PM
Random Vin Diesel fact site strikes again...

mokeh
26th Aug 2005, 12:33 PM
SOMETHINGAWFUL DOT COM

Bean316
26th Aug 2005, 12:33 PM
BINGO!

Cap'n Beeb
26th Aug 2005, 12:36 PM
SOMETHINGAWFUL DOT COM

Morety
26th Aug 2005, 12:40 PM
Vin Diesel's compass points south.

Morety
26th Aug 2005, 12:40 PM
*come on nubs, make some up!

Cap'n Beeb
26th Aug 2005, 12:53 PM
The known universe is located directly between Vin Diesel's testicles.

Capt.Toilet
26th Aug 2005, 01:55 PM
Vin Diesels scalp is also known as Planet X :o

L_S
26th Aug 2005, 02:00 PM
Nine months before Jesus was born, Vin Diesel had sex with the "Virgin" Mary.

L_S
26th Aug 2005, 02:07 PM
Vin Diesel eats copper and silicon and sh1ts computer chips.

daloonie
26th Aug 2005, 02:15 PM
The known universe is located directly between Vin Diesel's testicles.

Why art thou taking me facts!? :p

Vin Diesels balls art hairy too. And works just as good as a lightbulb.

Morety
26th Aug 2005, 02:27 PM
When Vin Diesel flushes his toilet in the northern hemisphere it spins counter clockwise.

Bean316
26th Aug 2005, 02:29 PM
Vin Diesel drinks Coke Zero.

L_S
26th Aug 2005, 02:32 PM
When Vin Diesel goes to the zoo, monkeys fling poo on themselves.

L_S
26th Aug 2005, 02:37 PM
When God made the internet, he opened notepad and simply typed <Vin Diesel>internet</Vin Diesel> and the internet came into being.

L_S
26th Aug 2005, 02:56 PM
April 18, 2005, Vin Diesel files an application for 2006 Tour De France. April 19, 2005, Lance Armstrong announces retirement from cycling.

Cap'n Beeb
26th Aug 2005, 03:17 PM
Vin Diesel is inside Marcellus Wallace's briefcase.

Airmoran
26th Aug 2005, 03:42 PM
There is no "I" in team. There are two "I"s in Vin Diesel. **** you, team.

NeoNite
26th Aug 2005, 04:00 PM
I don't truly know what's gonna happen
when the lights go out, Carolyn -- but I
do know that once the dyin' starts, this
little psycho family of ours is gonna rip
itself apart. So you better find out the
truth. Come nightfall, you better know
exactly who's standing behind you.

0_0 !

O.S.T
26th Aug 2005, 04:11 PM
when vin diesel awakens, his dream will be over and all our lives will end :(

L_S
26th Aug 2005, 04:13 PM
when vin diesel awakens, his dream will be over and all our lives will end :(

:lol: best one yet! :tup: :lol:

Morety
26th Aug 2005, 04:24 PM
George Lucas wanted Vin Diesel to play Luke Skywalker, but Vin declined because when he was told, "Use the Force, Vin!" he wanted to reply, "I AM the Force, you rat bastard!" But George wouldn't change his script.

NeoNite
26th Aug 2005, 04:36 PM
Damn, Vin would've pwned the emperor so badly... :-/

It's just not fair, is it?

Slainchild
26th Aug 2005, 05:09 PM
Vin Diesel is everywhere. He is all around us even now in this very room. You can see him when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel him when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. He is the fictitious anomaly that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

NeoNite
26th Aug 2005, 05:20 PM
What truth?

That you are a slave. Like everyone else, you were born into Vin diesel world, born into a commercial prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison...for your mind....Unfortunatly,

no one can be..._told_ who Vin diesel is...you have to see
him for yourself.

/Morpheus takes out a bunch of Vin diesel flyers, magazines and little flags

VIN DIESEL!!!! VIN DIESEL FOR PRESIDENT!

/Neo runs away

MrSmiles
26th Aug 2005, 05:57 PM
Vin once beat a pirate to death with a shovel, then returned the shovel to Wal-Mart, complaining that the blood, brain matter, skull fragments, and clumps of hair "did not properly cake to the shovel" the way he was accustomed to.

MrSmiles
26th Aug 2005, 05:58 PM
Vin Diesel once painted the exterior of a house using only babies.

Zur
26th Aug 2005, 05:58 PM
Vin Diesel can impregnate women by staring at them.

L_S
26th Aug 2005, 06:02 PM
Vin Diesel can also abort babies simply by staring at pregnant women.

Zur
26th Aug 2005, 06:06 PM
Vin Diesel can turn water into beer and can also walk on oil.

KJAX
26th Aug 2005, 06:06 PM
Survival of the fittest is the law of nature. We decieve or we are decieved. Thus, we flourish or perish. Nothing good ever happened to me when I trusted Vin Diesel. That is the lesson.

L_S
26th Aug 2005, 06:15 PM
Vin Diesel once b1tch slapped God just because he could.

Zxanphorian
26th Aug 2005, 06:15 PM
Vin Diesel drinks Coke Zero.

Actually Vin Diesel drinks petrol gasoline!!!

Zur
26th Aug 2005, 06:20 PM
Vin Diesel once attempted to right the tower of Pisa using his erection.

L_S
26th Aug 2005, 06:51 PM
The arrangement of pores on the skin of Vin Diesel's back form a pattern such that if you look at them through a magnifying glass whilst slightly crossing your eyes and concentrating for several seconds, a three dimensional map to the Lost City of Atlantis will slowly come into focus.

Manticore
26th Aug 2005, 07:21 PM
George Lucas wanted Vin Diesel to play Luke Skywalker, but Vin declined because when he was told, "Use the Force, Vin!" he wanted to reply, "I AM the Force, you rat bastard!" But George wouldn't change his script.
Now that you mention it there is a striking resemblence between VD (ahem) and Lord Vader....

...and he's probably one of the few people alive that could get away with bitch slapping George Lucas (apart from Harrison Ford).

Synastren
26th Aug 2005, 07:46 PM
Et tu, Diesel?

Shambler[Bishop
26th Aug 2005, 08:00 PM
I'm scared to go to sleep at night because I think Vin Diesel is in my closet......with George Lucas.

*runs*

[IsP]KaRnAgE
26th Aug 2005, 10:01 PM
Vin Diesel once starred in his own remake of the Matrix sequels, in which he played all of the characters, live and simultaneously at many times throughout the production, on a broadway stage that he built in 15 minutes while eating a burrito he cooked by spinning his arm REALLY FAST.

[IsP]KaRnAgE
26th Aug 2005, 10:16 PM
I didn't want to risk getting instaposted so I posted again!

When Columbus landed in what is now the West Indies, he was completely unsure of where he really was. Vin told him that those people were Indians and Columbus disagreed. Vin smacked Columbus right in his face and Columbus said ok.

Vin Diesel was the sole cause of the Boston Tea Party. He attempted to turn the harbor into a giant cup of tea for himself. He was going to heat it with a Death Ray he built out of boredom. His plans were foiled and he blamed the incident the locals. The Brits had no choice to believe him, lest they be smacked by his mighty hand.

Vin Diesel burnt down the White House. He did it when he was testing his previously mentioned Death Ray. He blamed it on the Brits and the Americans believed him because he is Vin Diesel.

Vin Diesel accidently killed JFK when he was flexing nearby. His UNBELIEVABLE muscles popped a few buttons loose sending them flying toward the motorcade at incredible speeds. Vin Diesel blamed it on Oswald and then dressed up in Jack Ruby's skin (after gutting him) so he could shoot him with a pistol he created with his bare hands.

This happened again with Robert Kennedy when he was flexing nearby trying to impress a lady. He was the one who brain washed that dude and turned him in.

Luckily, Ronald Reagon avoided the same fate. Vin was quickly able to edit all footage of the incident before it even left the cameras.

Vin Diesel was the insipiration for 50% of the characters in Lord Of The Rings AND Harry Potter. Much of the Simillaron is actually based on the memoirs of Vin himself.

Manticore
26th Aug 2005, 10:41 PM
KaRnAgE']He was going to heat it with a Death Ray he built out of boredom. His plans were foiled..........
....because he couldn't get his jeans unzipped.

Lizard Of Oz
26th Aug 2005, 11:14 PM
Vin Diesel floats like a butterfly and stings like having anal warts removed with battery acid.

Lizard Of Oz
26th Aug 2005, 11:14 PM
Vin Diesel is not the least bit gay.

Lizard Of Oz
26th Aug 2005, 11:16 PM
Vin Diesel is to movies as Marty Feldman is to eyeglasses.

Discord
26th Aug 2005, 11:21 PM
It's rumored that Vin Diesel has a great eye for color, but actually prefers things ugly...

Discord
26th Aug 2005, 11:25 PM
Watch in horror as Vin Diesel carves effortlessly through this tin can, and yet can still make paper- thin tomato slices!

NOW how much would you expect to pay? But wait... there's more!

Peavey
26th Aug 2005, 11:27 PM
When Vin Diesel flushes his toilet in the northern hemisphere it spins counter clockwise.

No no no no, when Vin Diesel flushes his toilet, the ENTIRE Northern Hemisphere spins counter-clockwise :cool:

Peavey
26th Aug 2005, 11:31 PM
Oh hey hey I know, I got one! How about, Vin Diesel blows LOL. Guys? guys..... it was funny, wasn't it? :(

**** I'm sorry if I killed the thread :shake:

Lizard Of Oz
26th Aug 2005, 11:32 PM
Vin Diesel once shot a man in Reno because he check-raised him in a hotly contested game of Go Fish.

Lizard Of Oz
26th Aug 2005, 11:33 PM
Vin Diesel can suck the jelly out of a donut at 30 yards.

KingMango
27th Aug 2005, 12:20 AM
Vin Diesel Dares you to use the word "skin" in front of flute when he is playing Mozart one handed upside down standing on his head and simultaneously drinking a glass of water through his nose.

Lizard Of Oz
27th Aug 2005, 12:39 AM
Vin Diesel invented his own brand of peanut butter; it is neither smooth nor crunchy.

Discord
27th Aug 2005, 12:47 AM
Vin Diesel recently completed a translation of Don Quixote hand- written on a single strand of human hair. However, he can't show you because he dropped it on a shag carpet last week and hasn't been able to locate it since.

But it's OK because Vin Diesel can pee further than you can. Much, much further. You'd be amazed.

Discord
27th Aug 2005, 12:52 AM
Vin Diesel has a personal message of Great Importance just for YOU.

For only $19.95 US and return postage, you can find out what it is.

Discord
27th Aug 2005, 12:57 AM
Vin Diesel has a prehensile tail and the ability to smell carrion at a range of up to 30 miles.

Lizard Of Oz
27th Aug 2005, 01:50 AM
Vin Diesel is the true king of the River Dance.

Lizard Of Oz
27th Aug 2005, 01:50 AM
Once, while waiting for his jeans to dry, Vin Diesel invented a alternative to calculus, but but promptly forgot it when the dryer bell went off; indicating that his jeans were dry.

Discord
27th Aug 2005, 01:51 AM
When Vin Diesel awakens...

... he's going to see this thread and we're all going to be in sooooooooo much trouble.

Personally, I plan to blame it all on Morety.

Lizard Of Oz
27th Aug 2005, 01:55 AM
If I were to sum up Vin Diesel in a word, that word would be fabulous!

Discord
27th Aug 2005, 01:58 AM
When Vin Diesel awakens there's going to be dancing 'til dawn, showgirls, over 500 cable channels, and hot and cold running champagne. When Vin Diesel awakens YOU ARE GONNA BE A CONTENDER. Parachute pants will come back in style when Vin Diesel awakens, so stock up now!

Incidentally, and I know some of you won't believe this, the Loch Ness Monster is in fact a giant robot and Vin Diesel is it's pilot. When Vin Diesel awakens, the Final Showdown with Truckasaurus will begin...

Vin Diesel says I need to stop acting like an imbecile on the internet and take my drunk butt to bed now.

Lizard Of Oz
27th Aug 2005, 02:00 AM
In Soviet Russia Vin Diesel awakens you!

Lizard Of Oz
27th Aug 2005, 02:12 AM
Vin Diesel does simply walk into Mordor.

namu
27th Aug 2005, 03:00 AM
Vin Diesel carved the Mount Rushmore with his teeth. While Bungee-jumping from the Concord. Blindfolded.

Zur
27th Aug 2005, 07:04 AM
Vin Diesel doubled for John Travolta in the dancing scenes for Grease & Saturday Night Fever.

novak
27th Aug 2005, 07:37 AM
And Vin Diesel so loved the world, that he gave it his only son: Superman.

NeoNite
27th Aug 2005, 07:52 AM
Vin diesel stood side by side with the spartans agains the persian army.
He defeated all of them, all by himself. The spartans felt such shame, they changed the history books. They killed themselves, in order to restore their pride and glory.

Vin diesel was the first man on the moon. Armstrong almost made it, but he didn't escape vin diesel his evil, strong hands.

Why didn't they deploy Vin diesel on d-day? He could've stormed utah beach all by himself, slaying all the evil germans. It could've saved thousands of lives.
Vin simply would've shoved those mortars up the nazis their bums.

Vin diesel could beat off 10 wookies with one hand.

etc

[IsP]KaRnAgE
27th Aug 2005, 01:02 PM
Vin Diesel has been elected president/prime minister and appointed King/Emperor no less than 354 times through out history. He refuses to take office, however, because no nation is worthy of having him as a leader.

Vin Diesel invented "evolution." He evolves organisms by simply punching them until they fit his needs.

Vin Diesel builds waterfalls for the sole purpose of showering.

Sam_The_Man
27th Aug 2005, 01:29 PM
Vin Diesel is able to look into people's souls and see their 'true names' by looking at them, and will only call others by these names and not the arbitrary vocal patterns randomly assigned them at birth without their consent.

Many people have discovered their true name through the awesome power of Vin Diesel, among them Condoleezza Rice, Timmy Mallett and Sir Mix A Lot.

Cap'n Beeb
27th Aug 2005, 01:31 PM
Vin Diesel is the only man the Saint of Killers fears.

Sam_The_Man
27th Aug 2005, 01:39 PM
Vin Diesel has the power to travel through time. He occasionally uses it to reverse catastrophic events, such as the SARS epidemic which wiped out the entire human population before his intervention, but mostly goes back in time when he thinks of something really witty to say a minute after the moment has passed.

Vin Diesel is one of only three people to have challenged Death to a game of chess and won, thus granting him immortality (the others being Elvis Presley and Joan Collins). Moreover, Vin Diesel is the only man ever to have beaten Death in three moves in a Fool's Mate.

Vin Diesel is the current champion of Mastermind. No, not the quiz show, the game with the little coloured and black and white pegs and the holes.

Vin Diesel is the odds-on favourite among those 'in the know' to succeed Richard Whiteley as presenter of Countdown.

Discord
27th Aug 2005, 02:20 PM
Vin Diesel has cooties. :o

L_S
27th Aug 2005, 03:11 PM
Most people only have it their way when they go to Burger King; Vin Diesel has it his way no matter where he eats.

Vin Diesel shot the guy who shot Bambi's mother.

NeoNite
27th Aug 2005, 03:12 PM
Vin diesel will always be back.

ALWAYS.

Discord
27th Aug 2005, 03:13 PM
Vin Diesel clearly has his finger on the pulse of today's hottest fashion trends. My word but the man is amazing!

L_S
27th Aug 2005, 03:15 PM
Vin Diesel's secret to attracting all the women? His urethra is a black hole.

Discord
27th Aug 2005, 03:15 PM
And anyway, Vin Diesel's swiss army knife doesn't have the same attachments as yours so it's really kind of like comparing apples to oranges...

NeoNite
27th Aug 2005, 03:17 PM
Vin diesel build the chinese wall all by himself. He was getting sick and tired of all those lurkers near his garden.

L_S
27th Aug 2005, 03:24 PM
Vin Diesel's height divided by the length of his c0ck equals pi.

Vin Diesel invented and holds a patent for all the numbers from 732 through 9,332,554,231,655,217,129.

NeoNite
27th Aug 2005, 03:29 PM
Vin diesel taught Bruce lee how to fight.

Vin diesel taught arnie how to flex those muscles

Vin diesel is the driving force behind the playboy mansion. Hugh heffner is merely a hand doll...(?)

Sam_The_Man
27th Aug 2005, 03:36 PM
Vin Diesel was the first man ever to call someone a 'faggot' while playing Counter-Strike. He didn't really mean it.

Zur
27th Aug 2005, 04:18 PM
Vin Diesel aliased as Lauke at a UT2004 contest and beat the crap out of Fatality.

Cap'n Beeb
27th Aug 2005, 04:23 PM
Vin Diesel shortly afterward's stump-fücked Fatality, as was required of him by law.

"Wherein the event Vin Lord God Diesel Esquire The Fifth encounters Fatality, he must stump-fück his puny body into a thousand pieces, forever cleaning the Earth of a useless human being. So shall it is written, so shall it be done."

Discord
27th Aug 2005, 04:42 PM
It's late, and Vin Diesel is getting awfully hungry.

NeoNite
27th Aug 2005, 04:49 PM
Vin diesel should've been mahatma ghandi's bodyguard.

Vin diesel can turn peas into bullets. He simply takes them between his thumb and index finger, and snaps...

Thanks to this extraordinary quality, Vin diesel now has signed a contract for 12 blockbuster movies:

Vin diesel in: The pea-shooters revenge.

Vin diesel just smacked me around, because that was very silly. I'm sorry Vin :(

Freon
27th Aug 2005, 04:52 PM
Vin Diesel is the only being capable of scoring a Ludicrous Kill in Unreal Tournament games simply by respawning.

NeoNite
27th Aug 2005, 04:57 PM
Vin diesel can walk blindly through traffic. He'll never get hit by a car.
People don't want to hurt Vin diesel.
Or their car.

togmkn
27th Aug 2005, 04:57 PM
Vin Diesel's scalp retracts to reveal a mini basketball stadium with people inside.

NeoNite
27th Aug 2005, 04:58 PM
Vin diesel has the whooooooooooooooooooooole wooooooooorld, in his hand.

Sam_The_Man
27th Aug 2005, 06:16 PM
If you say 'Vin Diesel' three times into a mirror, Vin Diesel will appear and tw*t you upside the head for being gullible enough to believe ghost stories.

Vin Diesel plays poker with the Elder Things for the souls of men every Friday.

Vin Diesel laid Helen of Troy. He says she was "not bad".

Breadtruck
27th Aug 2005, 06:39 PM
vin diesel sounds liek a god lol

Manticore
27th Aug 2005, 07:30 PM
Vin Diesel is so absolutely ubercool that people plead with him to throw telephones at them and his mother must call him:

"Mr Diesel"

...and we must call him that too.

("Yes Mr. Diesel, I fully understand Mr. Diesel....")

Discord
27th Aug 2005, 08:15 PM
When Vin Diesel farts it smells like roses and a beam of pure, radiant white light shoots out of his kiester.

Lizard Of Oz
27th Aug 2005, 09:04 PM
Vin Diesel has the same mass as a nuetron star, yet looks slim in his Sansabelt slacks.

Morety
27th Aug 2005, 09:20 PM
"Rosebud" was a gift given by Vin Diesel to Citizen Kaine.

Cap'n Beeb
27th Aug 2005, 09:33 PM
Vin Diesel killed God with his pecs.

Lizard Of Oz
27th Aug 2005, 10:06 PM
On the day Vin Diesel was born, the nurses all gathered 'round
And they gazed in wide wonder, at the joy they had found
The head nurse spoke up, and she said leave this one alone
She could tell right away, that he was bad to the bone
Bad to the bone
Bad to the bone
B-B-B-B-Bad to the bone
B-B-B-B-Bad
B-B-B-B-Bad
Bad to the bone....

L_S
27th Aug 2005, 10:12 PM
Vin Diesel's semen is the active ingredient in 92% of all prescribed pharmaceuticals.

Manticore
27th Aug 2005, 10:57 PM
When this was posted there had been 666 viewings of this thread. It is the number of Vin Diesel....

BITE_ME
28th Aug 2005, 12:30 AM
Vin Diesel got email spam, Once.......Sender is now dead.

JonAzz
28th Aug 2005, 12:37 AM
when vin diesel awakens, tool will have dressed him up and made him his butt-buddy. they could have tea and sing and dance!! :D

there will be no more shortage for oil.

Lizard Of Oz
28th Aug 2005, 01:11 AM
Vin Diesel is the light and the life, the alpha and omega, the ying and the yang, the Abott and the Costello.
He maketh us to lie down in green pastures. He maketh us to hang on hooks in high places. He converteth
us to lamb cutlets, For lo, He hath great power, and great hunger

Wookiee
28th Aug 2005, 01:34 AM
Vin Diesel can impregnate himself.

Discord
28th Aug 2005, 01:42 AM
Vin Diesel can impregnate himself.

VIN DIESEL CAN GO AND F*** HIMSELF!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Srry, couldn't resist that one. :)

Wookiee
28th Aug 2005, 02:02 AM
VIN DIESEL CAN GO AND F*** HIMSELF!!!!

Vin Diesel just did.

Discord
28th Aug 2005, 02:04 AM
Vin Diesel just did.

Ew! Vin Diesel is a nasty man...

Wookiee
28th Aug 2005, 02:05 AM
:mwink:

Sam_The_Man
28th Aug 2005, 03:50 AM
Vin Diesel is addicted to energy yoghurts but refuses to acknowledge that he has a problem.

Zur
28th Aug 2005, 07:31 AM
Vin Diesel is so pumped up on testosterone that he turned bald on day one.

Zarkazm
28th Aug 2005, 08:11 AM
Vin Diesel is a tautology.

Cap'n Beeb
28th Aug 2005, 09:52 AM
Vin Diesel escaped his mother's womb a quarter mile at a time, and when he emerged, he was fully grown. The doctors called him a freak so he knocked them out, jumped to the moon, and elbow dropped them.

DexterII
28th Aug 2005, 11:26 AM
There is no "I" in team. There are two "I"s in Vin Diesel. **** you, team.

There may be no "I", but there's a "M" and "E".

NeoNite
28th Aug 2005, 11:30 AM
Vin diesel does not have to cross bridges like us ordinary men (including world leaders etc..)
Vin diesel merely does what moses did. Only thing is, he does it with style because he is Vin diesel.

DRT-Maverick
28th Aug 2005, 12:01 PM
Creeping death took all first born sons when Vin Deisel walked this earth.

phatcat
28th Aug 2005, 12:40 PM
the BuF is my Vin Deisel wetdream.

Da Spadger
28th Aug 2005, 12:48 PM
This thread doesn't make sense to me. O_o

Kantham
28th Aug 2005, 01:35 PM
....But George wouldn't change his script.

Haha,

True that. True.

Kaligraphic
28th Aug 2005, 03:56 PM
Vin Diesel would post here if we were cool enough.

Airmoran
28th Aug 2005, 04:23 PM
Vin Diesel once consumed an entire space shuttle whole. When the shuttle's black box was recovered, the last record from the remaining crew member was "My God, it's full of stars!"

MrSmiles
28th Aug 2005, 05:04 PM
the bada§§ mother 4000 is half as fast as vin diesel's a§§

Exodus
28th Aug 2005, 05:16 PM
Vin Diesel never really knew much about gaming. He's a complete n00b.

Manticore
28th Aug 2005, 05:51 PM
When Vin Diesel awakens you can download him first from Fileplanet (registration required). Everyone else can download him one week later.....

..............and then later still he will morph into warez sourced from Vladivostok.:eek:

L_S
28th Aug 2005, 05:58 PM
Vin Diesel's initials are VD. Herpes are cool.

Baskin Robbins actually has 32 flavors of ice cream, 31 available to the general public with the 32nd available only to Vin Diesel.

L_S
28th Aug 2005, 05:59 PM
Vin Diesel is the Big Easy's only hope.

Vin Diesel is actually paralyzed from the neck down.

SomewhatSuicidal
28th Aug 2005, 06:11 PM
Vin Diesel caused the Kobe earthquake by cracking his knuckles.

The moon is actually lit up by sunlight reflecting off Vin Diesel's head.

Vin Diesel can squeeze lumps of coal so hard that they turn into diamonds. Then he chews the diamonds to dust with his teeth, because no toothbrush is tough enough for him.

L_S
28th Aug 2005, 06:17 PM
Sixty three years ago, Vin Diesel decided he would try to grow one of his sperm into a fully formed and developed human being without involving an egg. It worked. You may have heard of this sperm before. Its name is Stephen Hawking.

Capt.Toilet
28th Aug 2005, 06:40 PM
Vin Diesel is the anti-christ :eek:

Lizard Of Oz
28th Aug 2005, 06:43 PM
Vin Diesel warps both time and space with a fart.

Trynant
28th Aug 2005, 06:56 PM
Vin Deisel is the man who doesn't have a Cadillac in his garage and knows what you get when you put a hundred dead babies in a blender.

Lizard Of Oz
29th Aug 2005, 03:23 AM
Vin Diesel's urine can be used as a replacement for "naws."

Sam_The_Man
29th Aug 2005, 01:51 PM
Vin Diesel has never, ever used the word "who" when he should have used "whom", even when he was 6.

Morety
29th Aug 2005, 03:58 PM
When the Middle East runs out of gas, Vin Diesel will stick a straw down into the earth. He'll attach it to his ass, and fart replenishing our supply for another century.

NeoNite
29th Aug 2005, 04:28 PM
Vin diesel says that you can do anything if you want to.

If your name is vin diesel, that is

Sam_The_Man
29th Aug 2005, 05:45 PM
Vin Diesel can kill with a look, but the look involves rolling one eye up and sticking his tongue out sideways and waggling his ears, and it makes him look retarded, so he prefers to just smash you through a wall with a flick of his pinky finger.

Kantham
29th Aug 2005, 09:33 PM
Vin Diesel is the anti-christ :eek:

ARE you really sure?

*no link = no ban*

;)

Discord
29th Aug 2005, 09:35 PM
Vin Diesel borrowed my Bananarama tape and won't return it. :(

Cap'n Beeb
29th Aug 2005, 09:37 PM
Vin Diesel fears no manifold!

http://beerbaron.kibblesnbits.net/SA/Macros/manifold.jpg

Manticore
29th Aug 2005, 10:10 PM
......he will MAKE MONEY FAST!!!!!!!

Sam_The_Man
30th Aug 2005, 02:14 AM
Vin Diesel cannot spare you a dime.

Zur
30th Aug 2005, 02:29 AM
Vin Diesel went to Pluto and back but noone noticed because they were too busy watching the shuttle launch.

daloonie
30th Aug 2005, 04:02 AM
Vin Diesel has large testicle clamps for sale. They are cheap.

Destro7000
30th Aug 2005, 05:19 PM
Riddick once shaved his head with axel grease on a shiv...but has the same operation been put into effect on Vin Diesel's arse-hair, in a vain attempt to make each buttock as shiny and cueball-like as his head? The answer, unfortunately for us all, is yes.

Destro7000
30th Aug 2005, 05:40 PM
Vin Diesel communicates in what can only be described as a more manly version of sonar. Electronic pulses reverberate through his lungs stunning all that moves. Once stunned, it is rumoured that various animals have been caught, de-spined and hung as trophies on his belt.
One critic described this trait as 'cliched' in that clearly it had been done before by Predator. This critic was soon silenced as Vin revealed a Predator's skull and bludgeoned him to death with it before swaggering off into the wilderness to hunt wild badgers.

Cap'n Beeb
30th Aug 2005, 05:48 PM
Gorilla Glue is composed entirely of Vin Diesel's sweat and pocket lint.

Sam_The_Man
31st Aug 2005, 02:16 AM
After centuries of debate, the truth can be revealed. "You're So Vain" was written about Vin Diesel.

Exodus
31st Aug 2005, 02:41 AM
After centuries of debate, the truth can be revealed. "You're So Vain" was written about Vin Diesel.

This became a bestseller in many countries over the globe, including Uzbekistan, where he is idolised. Hmm.

NeoNite
31st Aug 2005, 10:51 AM
Vin diesel will make you eat your potatoes and vegetables first.

Even if it's the last thing Vin diesel does.

shoptroll
31st Aug 2005, 02:10 PM
When Vin Diesel awakens, he will single handedly take over 3DRealms and finish Duke Nukem Forever.

Trynant
31st Aug 2005, 07:17 PM
When Vin Deisel awakens, everyone will realize that he was the best actor in Saving Private Ryan.

NeoNite
1st Sep 2005, 10:16 AM
Vin diesel wanted to be Ryan. But then he realised Ryan should not be saved at all..
Because hey... why would Ryan Diesel need any help?

Ryan diesel had already taken care of the entire german army when his saviours arrived.
They didn't like that. Ryan diesel smiled.

Sam_The_Man
1st Sep 2005, 12:58 PM
The Pacifier was part of Vin Diesel's Divine Plan, and there is no way we can possibly comprehend its true purpose.

NeoNite
6th Sep 2005, 05:14 PM
Vin diesel can wiz on the electric fence, and get away with it.

Manticore
6th Sep 2005, 05:41 PM
....he will bump this thread.;)

MrSmiles
6th Sep 2005, 05:45 PM
vin diesel can keep this thread alive forever....but won't

MĘST
6th Sep 2005, 06:21 PM
Vin Diesel owns the copyright on the © symbol.

Vin Diesel drives a diesel powered semi and gets 746mpg city / 1001mpg highway.

NeoNite
7th Sep 2005, 10:37 AM
Vin diesel says mama told him to knock you out.

Vin diesel always rings twice, but not when your daddy is home.

NeoNite
8th Sep 2005, 05:18 PM
Vin diesel knows what you're doing now.

Vin diesel has won the staring contest with his reflection in the mirror.

Manticore
8th Sep 2005, 05:22 PM
....he will buy IGN for 650 milion semolians.

NeoNite
17th Nov 2005, 06:18 PM
Vin diesel would have taken the ring to mordor in 10 minutes flat.
On foot.

Nothing can stop Vin diesel.

K.N.I.F.E
17th Nov 2005, 06:29 PM
Vin Disel invented god who had more power than Disel so made Disel go to Earth and changed his name to Adam. Then he felt bad so he sent down Eve to "play" with Vin and Vin raped Eve with an apple so he got in trouble. Than he chopped all the snakes legs off because they are illegal. Vin then gave birth to Abraham who had Issac and Isheamel witch realy means "Vin the rapist" in 2 dead languages that don't exist anymore. Than they had Moomoohad and Jesus. Which both mean "Vin raped Eve" in 2 different dead languages. Than god turned Jesus into Vin, giving him magikal powers and he died cuz the romans are into Depp. Then Moomoohad turned into Vin too. Than Vin Disel got ressurected by God into his formal self. Which means the end is near cuz its te second coming but he wants to act and rape a little longer so that he gets more money when he retires. But we will be dead then. Te end of te real bible.

Manticore
17th Nov 2005, 06:32 PM
....he would bump this thread.

BobCobb
17th Nov 2005, 06:41 PM
...and rape manticore in the butt.

KingMango
17th Nov 2005, 06:43 PM
Vin Diesel put the fu after kung.

Enfyrneaux
17th Nov 2005, 06:51 PM
Vin Diesel porked Buddylee's mother in the year 1888.

BobCobb
17th Nov 2005, 06:54 PM
He also porked Hitler's mother, thanks Vinney! :rolleyes:

Peavey
17th Nov 2005, 09:34 PM
Give us a motha****in beat!

Tha name's PEAVEY, and I don't stall,
I'm a bad motha****a, I'll lay it down fo ya'll!

His name is V to da I to da N
An' he's fraggin yo ass, like a motha****in' villain
The V-man is a P-I-M-P
He plays it smooth like a map by CliffyB
Ya lookin for batteries? Make 'em D-Cell,
Ya lookin for gas? Well make it Diesel,
'Cuz when the Diesel man comin' through yo hood,
He'll shock combo yo ass like a bad nigga should,

If ya don't believe me set up a match,
He'll light 'em up before they have time to act
Even on tha Galleon, 10 Necris vs. tha V
He's buckin' like a Stallion on those motha****in' whiteys
CAP! CAP! Muh-Muh-Muh-MONSTER KILL
Fraggin' tha Godlike it ain't no skill
dat **** was EASY, but it ain't no thang,
They legs say run but Vin's flak says BANG!

You get yo ass splattered when you **** with the Diesel,
Like red paint on a motha****in' Easel
So remember ladies V.D. ain't no disease,
It's Vin Diesel, AND HE'S COME TA PLEASE.

DAMN THAT **** WAS DOPE!

KJAX
18th Nov 2005, 12:14 AM
Vin Diesel is in us all. In fact, his DNA is a part of the genetic code in all of mankind.

FaT CaM
18th Nov 2005, 02:28 AM
Vin Diesel can open a container of sardines with his butt cheeks.

And then the little Vin Diesel that could closed his eyes and said 'I think, I can I think I can'.

K
18th Nov 2005, 02:59 AM
When Vin Diesel opens his mouth and sticks out his tounge , on the end is another Vin Diesel head witch opens his mouth and sticks out his tounge , on the end is another Vin Diesel head witch opens his mouth and sticks out his tounge , on the end is another Vin Diesel head witch opens his mouth and sticks out his tounge , on the end is another Vin Diesel head witch opens his mouth and sticks out his tounge. . . . . . . . . .

DRT-Maverick
18th Nov 2005, 03:35 AM
the electric guitar was invented when vin diesel plucked a pubic hair. Vin Diesel is the god of Lightning

DRT-Maverick
18th Nov 2005, 03:39 AM
Hurricane Katrina was generated when Vin Diesel sneezed.

The Boxing Day Tsunami was created when Vin Diesel through a pebble into the ocean.

Trynant
18th Nov 2005, 06:59 AM
I believe in God, but I fear Vin Deisel's awakening...

NeoNite
18th Nov 2005, 10:59 AM
Vin diesel can crush the moon with two fingers.

Hadmar
18th Nov 2005, 12:50 PM
Vin Diesel beheaded all other immortals with a soft punch.

Sam_The_Man
18th Nov 2005, 01:32 PM
DAMN THAT **** WAS DOPE!

Promise us you'll never do that again.

Vin Diesel once outdrank a tag team of George Best and Charlotte Church and still won the Monaco Grand Prix afterwards.

NeoNite
18th Nov 2005, 05:35 PM
Vin diesel won the staring contest with his picture on Super_Vin magazine.

(yeah, a spin-off...)

Cap'n Beeb
18th Nov 2005, 05:46 PM
Vin Diesel would fückstart the faces of people who zombify threads.

NeoNite
18th Nov 2005, 05:57 PM
Vin diesel is the capital T in Testosterone.

Sam_The_Man
18th Nov 2005, 06:44 PM
Vin Diesel does not stop for Hammertime.

Enfyrneaux
18th Nov 2005, 07:01 PM
Vin Diesel does not stop for Hammertime.
Vin Diesel can and will touch this.

K
19th Nov 2005, 01:18 AM
Vin Diesel Pwned Paul Bunyan.

rajput_warrior
19th Nov 2005, 03:41 AM
people keep telling me he is gay, i just beleive this

Peavey
19th Nov 2005, 11:28 AM
people keep telling me he is gay, i just beleive this
Vin Diesel is not afraid to slam your ass through a parking meter.

K
19th Nov 2005, 11:31 AM
Vin Diesel Turned my cat instide out.:eek:

NeoNite
19th Nov 2005, 12:37 PM
Vin diesel single handedly won the human-skaarj war. All he had to do is mention his name, and the scare took off.

Sam_The_Man
19th Nov 2005, 02:36 PM
Vin Diesel is going to talk about Fight Club and there's nothing you can do to stop him.

Plumb_Drumb
19th Nov 2005, 03:03 PM
Vin Diesel is going to talk about Fight Club and there's nothing you can do to stop him.

Vin Diesel will get a wedgy he'll never forget!!

but still, lol.

yurch
19th Nov 2005, 03:16 PM
Vin Diesel is the only man who fought Chuck Norris (http://www.4q.cc/chuck/index.php?topthirty) and has lived to tell about it.

Vin Diesel is only understood by his mother.

Proponents of ID claim that Vin Diesel is 'just a theory'.

NeoNite
21st Nov 2005, 10:30 AM
lmao, that chuck norris page is great stuff :tup:

Da Spadger
21st Nov 2005, 10:48 AM
I STILL don't get it.

BobCobb
21st Nov 2005, 11:08 AM
Vin Diesel doesn't have time for smacktards like you Da Spadger.

Vin Diesel shat out Planet X and wiped out all other sentient life in the galaxy.

Rocket_Magnet
21st Nov 2005, 11:13 AM
Vin Diesel lives for this ****

BobCobb
21st Nov 2005, 11:17 AM
Vin Diesel doesn't quote ****ty movies Rocket Magnet.

Therefore, Vin Diesel is forced to eat your soul.

Da Spadger
21st Nov 2005, 12:47 PM
Vin Diesel is only second to Turrican. :p

/Da Spadger hides.

Morety
21st Nov 2005, 04:31 PM
The Carpenter's song "Close to you" is written about Vin Diesel.

Hadmar
22nd Nov 2005, 12:28 PM
Vin Diesel can snap Q away.

K
23rd Nov 2005, 12:12 AM
When Vin Diesel goes swimming, it's 50,000 leagues under the sea.

With nothing but a dino floaty and a speedo!

Airmoran
23rd Nov 2005, 12:15 AM
Vin Diesel is a band of vicious pirates,
Sailing out to sea.
When you hear His gentle singing,
You'll be sure to turn and flee!

NeoNite
23rd Nov 2005, 11:14 AM
Vin diesel outran his shadow, and he can do it over and over again.

K
23rd Nov 2005, 12:30 PM
Vin Diesel Brushes his teeth with a big Wire Brush.

NeoNite
23rd Nov 2005, 04:02 PM
Vin diesel climbed the empire state building and pushed king kong down.
Vin diesel thinks king kong is an amateur alpinist.

ilkman
23rd Nov 2005, 04:35 PM
Vin Diesel has the ability to make omelettes that are so large and complicated they are in fact full-fledged omels.

togmkn
23rd Nov 2005, 06:55 PM
Vin Diesel was the statue of liberty when they dismantled it for repairs.

ilkman
23rd Nov 2005, 07:11 PM
Vin Diesel doesnt need to wipe after crapping taking a dump. His butt cleans itself.

Enfyrneaux
24th Nov 2005, 01:29 AM
When Vin Diesel awakens, all who were involved with the Dead or Alive movie will never exist.

Kantham
24th Nov 2005, 02:21 AM
When Vin Diesel awakens, he will read this thread and realise how internet is good.

Kantham
24th Nov 2005, 02:23 AM
Vin diesel did MT. Evrest twice, a movie that never existed since the producer gave up after seeing the movie "the pasificator".

NeoNite
24th Nov 2005, 09:57 AM
When Vin diesel awakens, a huge asteroid will be on its way to our beloved planet.
Vin diesel will simply flex his muscles, and the asteroid will change course and explode into the sun.

Afterwards, Vin diesel will go back to sleep. If you look carefully, you might actually see Vin diesel smile.

daloonie
24th Nov 2005, 01:24 PM
Just admit it you so want to see Vin Diesel flexing...

Anyways the asteroid will destroy the sun and then Vin Diesel will freeze and never wake up.

Airmoran
24th Nov 2005, 02:16 PM
When Vin Diesel awakens, he will read this thread and realise how internet is good.
Hmm...

Just for the bragging rights, Vin Diesel once pondered destroying earth's civilizations via massive 1-mile tall waves, but upon analyzing Ed Harris' final "I love you" transmission, Vin Disesel rescinded. Today, he still lives at the bottom of the ocean.

(If you didn't get it, it's because it's only in the director's cut)

Kantham
26th Nov 2005, 02:54 AM
Vin Diesel will realize how good was quack 5 and take over EA with it.

GeneticFreak
26th Nov 2005, 04:10 AM
Vin Diesel understood the meaning behind the ending of Matrix Revolution

oosyxxx
27th Nov 2005, 06:23 AM
Vin Diesel's ***** is the birthplace of Compton.

Destro7000
27th Nov 2005, 11:36 AM
I tried to make an anagram of VIN DIESEL, but all I can come up with is V.D. IS NEEDLI.

NeoNite
27th Nov 2005, 11:44 AM
Vin diesel does not turn to the dark side. It's quite the opposite.

Vin diesel can write a book in two different languages at the same time, and read them backwards when he's finished.

Hadmar
27th Nov 2005, 01:55 PM
Vin diesel can write a book in two different languages at the same time, and read them backwards when he's finished.To save time Vin Diesel can also pour ink on a stack of paper and look at it menacing. The ink will take up the shape of any text Vin Diesel wants out of sheer fear.

Trynant
27th Nov 2005, 02:23 PM
Vin Deisel was the actual founder of super crotch (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=166974), but left the art to the amateurs when he got bored of pulling airplanes with his wang.

Hentai monsters are intimidated by Vin Deisel's wang.

Airmoran
27th Nov 2005, 06:01 PM
I tried to make an anagram of VIN DIESEL, but all I can come up with is V.D. IS NEEDLI.
I got "I Sniveled."

Which is strange, because last time Vin Diesel stared at me I was too scared to cry.

Edit: I also discovered the Anti-Vin Diesel, Evil Dines.

ilkman
27th Nov 2005, 08:49 PM
This man's penis can pull a truck ( http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=166974 )

but Vin Diesel's penis can make the materials needed for the truck, make the truck, destroy the truck, and turn the truck into a hot woman all without a second thought from Vin. Vin's penis is its own entity.

SlayerDragon
27th Nov 2005, 10:19 PM
Vin Diesel is The Man. You know, the one that you shouldn't let get you down.

Vin Diesel bottles his farts and labels the bottles Old Spice.

Christopher Reeve is not actually dead. Vin Diesel just punched him so hard he actually became Superman. So, not only did Vin Diesel punch a cripple in a wheelchair, but his fists have strange healing powers!

togmkn
27th Nov 2005, 10:44 PM
Vin Diesel can handle the truth.

All your base are actually belong to Vin Diesel.

K
28th Nov 2005, 01:18 AM
Vin Diesel believes in double mint!

ilkman
28th Nov 2005, 01:29 AM
Vin Diesel doesnt earn frequent flier miles. Frequent flier miles earn Vin Diesel.

FaT CaM
28th Nov 2005, 05:12 AM
Who's the man you call when theres trouble? SHAFT! Oh... wait

Freon
28th Nov 2005, 06:08 AM
This one is pretty famous, but I don't think it was posted:

Vin Diesel -> "I End Lives" :)

FaT CaM
28th Nov 2005, 06:40 AM
wow thats actually really cool :eek:

NeoNite
28th Nov 2005, 09:37 AM
To save time Vin Diesel can also pour ink on a stack of paper and look at it menacing. The ink will take up the shape of any text Vin Diesel wants out of sheer fear.

Hehe,nice one.

Iron Archer
29th Nov 2005, 11:56 PM
Vin Diesel spit out Boba Fett because he found him distasteful.

Luke Skywalker was not originally supposed to get his hand chopped off, but when Mark Hamill was trying to collect the coveted the Vin Diesel seed (to create a clone army) by stimulating his prostate rectally during Vin's hibernation, Vin clenched his cheeks and severed Mark's hand, forcing George Lucas to re-write the script to include the lopping of Luke's hand and subsequent bitch-scream.

Hadmar
30th Nov 2005, 02:17 AM
The last time the NASA's launch of a Space Shuttle was a failure due to problems with the rocket engine Vin Diesel took the Shuttle, put it on the weight of a high striker and launched it into space with an elegant swing of his hammer.

Vin Diesel can lift a Xbox with one hand. :lololol:

Iron Archer
30th Nov 2005, 11:36 PM
The Xbox360's powerbrick was modeled after one of Vin Diesel's turds.

In 2001: A Space Odyssey, the Stanley Kubrick had to use a black obelisk in Vin's place because he had not woken yet.

NeoNite
1st Dec 2005, 09:58 AM
Vin diesel was not allowed to eat chips at the movies.
Combined with his insanily powerfull teeth, the sound produced in combination with dolby surround popped quite a few heads.

Vin diesel refused to clean up the mess afterwards, because his shades got covered with blood. Vin diesel sued the owner of the cinema, and forced him to watch episode 1: the phantom menace three times in a row.

The poor man turned insane the same day. The court ruled that Vin diesel should not be admitted at any cinema. Unless he removes his shades.

Vin diesel almost strangled the judge, what an insult.

Vin diesel decided to built his own super cinema.
Vin diesel now has the monopoly, and has killed off the competition.
Figure of speech.
Vin diesel wouldn't need to dirty his hands to actually kill someone.

He only has to remove his shades...

Trynant
1st Dec 2005, 01:54 PM
The world is only a figment of Vin Deisel's imagination. He inspired Robert A. Heinlein's novels. Vin Deisel speaks Martian and has grokked the universe.

SlayerDragon
7th Dec 2005, 06:34 PM
Vin Diesel once ate three 72. oz steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

Sam_The_Man
8th Dec 2005, 01:13 PM
Vin Diesel fills the kettle up past the 'MAX' line.

Then he boils a pot of pure suffering and throws it in your face because you're out of organic milk.

Freon
8th Dec 2005, 02:15 PM
Vin Diesel is allowed to say "Bomb" in an airport.

Even better, he's legally bound to carry one with him every time he flies. Whether he detonates it or not depends on how nice the stewardesses are.

ilkman
8th Dec 2005, 02:51 PM
Vin Diesel is the pot and the kettle, and he calls them both black; matter of fact he calls them any color he frickin wants too. None dare question him.

Twisted Metal
8th Dec 2005, 03:03 PM
Vin Diesel once ate three 72. oz steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

WTF? That's a Chuck Norris fact.

http://www.4q.cc/chuck/index.php?topthirty

SlayerDragon
8th Dec 2005, 03:21 PM
WTF? That's a Chuck Norris fact.

http://www.4q.cc/chuck/index.php?topthirty

SON OF A! I robbed that one from my brother's away message. I had no idea :(

Enfyrneaux
8th Dec 2005, 04:53 PM
Vin Diesel is allowed to say "Bomb" in an airport.

Even better, he's legally bound to carry one with him every time he flies. Whether he detonates it or not depends on how nice the stewardesses are.
And when he does detonate it, he falls back to the ground gently because he told gravity to do so.

cole_bie
8th Dec 2005, 04:58 PM
Vin Diesel's fart is a biological weapon, and will undoubtibly cause the apocolypse.

NeoNite
8th Dec 2005, 05:11 PM
Vin diesel can sit on his thumb for hours in a row.
Why, you ask? The thumb is affraid, would it give into the pressure, Vin diesel a.k.a. the master, might it eat.

The thumb only stops when the master thinks of something more interesting to do.

Stand on his toes.

Edit: made a silly mistake.

Sam_The_Man
8th Dec 2005, 05:22 PM
The thumb is affraid, would it yield to the pressure, Vin diesel a.k.a. the master, might it eat.

Now you're just talking nonsense, NeoNite.

Vin Diesel decides exactly when the Christmas retail season begins. Next year Vin Diesel will decree that it will begin on December 7th. This will cause the world economy to collapse. Vin Diesel will be selling spaces in his nuclear bunker but you have to accept that if you put a beer in the bunker's fridge it becomes communal property. Vin Diesel will create a better society from the ashes of the previous one, then say 'f*ck this' and load up a different game without bothering to save. Vin Diesel is going to phunk with your heart and if you have a problem with that you better take it to Messrs Merriam and Webster.

NeoNite
8th Dec 2005, 05:33 PM
I've changed it from being nonsense, to silly. SO, now it should suit Off topic perfectly fine!

When Vin diesel awakens, the skies will lit up as solarflares do, touching the stars. The sound of thunder will be heard, all over the planet. Mother nature will unleash its devastating power on humanity. Over, and over again.

Vin diesel merely got up, walked to the fridge. He took a drink, looked outside the window and noticed the enormous destruction inflicted upon mankind.

Vin diesel frowned, and as he did, the sky fell down. Vin diesel figured it was beddy bye time once again, and went to sleep.

Ok...

°_°

Manticore
8th Dec 2005, 10:00 PM
Vin Diesel does not believe in Xmas, Vin Diesel IS Xmas.

NeoNite
9th Dec 2005, 05:20 AM
So, Vin diesel is peace on earth?

I bet, by flexing his muscles at those darn terroritistists and the bush adminitistratition, we could have peace on earth...

G-Lite
9th Dec 2005, 08:50 AM
When Vin Diesel goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

(that's from wikipedia :con: )

SlayerDragon
9th Dec 2005, 10:25 AM
When Vin Diesel goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

(that's from wikipedia :con: )

:lol::tup: