PDA

View Full Version : Ut2Vote5.1 Weapons of Evil

indomidable
23rd Aug 2005, 03:30 AM
I have to admit I'm stumped here trying to get Weapons of Evil ONS running here are the relevant parts of the INI's

UT2004.INI
[Engine.GameEngine]
ServerPackages=WoE_Effects
ServerPackages=WoE_Weapons
ServerPackages=WoE_Sentinel
ServerPackages=WoE_Inventory
(As stated in the Readme/Tutorial I added these to the INI then UT2Vote removed them)

[EvilOnslaught.MapListEvilOnslaught]
MapNum=0
Maps=ONS-TORLAN
Maps=ONS-ARCTICSTRONGHOLD
Maps=ONS-CROSSFIRE
Maps=ONS-DRIA
Maps=ONS-SEVERANCE
Maps=ONS-RedPlanet
Maps=ONS-Severance
Maps=ONS-ArcticStronghold
Maps=ONS-Torlan
Maps=ONS-Primeval
Maps=ONS-FrostBite
Maps=ONS-Dria
Maps=ONS-Adara
Maps=ONS-Aridoom
Maps=ONS-Ascendancy
Maps=ONS-Dawn
Maps=ONS-IslandHop
Maps=ONS-Tricky
Maps=ONS-Urban
Maps=ons-14_torlan-wintercombat
Maps=ONS-VerticalLimitECE
Maps=ONS-ToonCountry_final
Maps=ONS-Surripere-r1
Maps=ONS-StormValley
Maps=ONS-ScrapYard
Maps=ONS-RapaNui
Maps=ONS-RangerSEMSU
Maps=ONS-P3846
Maps=ONS-Nevermore-ECE
Maps=ONS-Nevermore
Maps=ONS-NX-AncienMonde-ECE
Maps=ONS-MarioLand
Maps=ONS-Ligeia-Final
Maps=ONS-Icarus
Maps=ONS-Halloween_nm
Maps=ONS-Firestorm
Maps=ONS-FacingGiants2004-v2
Maps=ONS-EvilMood
Maps=ONS-Denum
Maps=ONS-Cruiser_VL-5
Maps=ONS-Crossfire
Maps=ONS-ChainsIsileFinal
Maps=ONS-CataldiPark
Maps=ONS-CanyonRunSE
Maps=ONS-Caelum
Maps=ONS-CBP2-Yorda
Maps=ONS-CBP2-Valarna-ECE
Maps=ONS-CBP2-Valarna
Maps=ONS-CBP2-Tropica
Maps=ONS-CBP2-Pasargadae
Maps=ONS-CBP2-Mirage
Maps=ONS-CBP2-Brassed
Maps=ONS-CBP2-Argento
Maps=ONS-Apocalypse
Maps=ONS-Alien2
Maps=ONS-(RTS)Sanctuary
Maps=ONS-Dinora
Maps=ONS-Glanum
Maps=ONS-NMP2-PanaleashSE

[DefaultONS0 MaplistRecord]
DefaultTitle=Default ONS0
DefaultGameType=EvilOnslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame
DefaultActive=0
DefaultMaps=ONS-Torlan

---------------------------------------------------------------

UT2Vote51.INI
[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteGameTypes]

GameType=(GameName="Weapons of Evil Onslaught",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=True,DefaultMap="ONS-Torlan",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix="",GameClass="EvilOnslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",Mutators="WeaponsofEvil.MutWoE,Onslaught.MutBigWheels,ColoredDeathMessages.MutColoredDeathMessages,OnslaughtBP .MutBonusVehicles,Onslaught.MutWheeledVehicleStunts,OnslaughtBP.MutVehiclePickups",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=24?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?Wea ponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?NumBots=8?D ifficulty=4??GameStats=False?FF=0?GameSpeed=1.00")
[UT2Vote51.UT2VotePackages]
Packages=(MutClassName="WeaponsofEvil.MutWoE",ServerPackages="WoE_Effects,WoE_Weapons,WoE_Sentinel,WoE_Inventory")

Now weapons of evil isn't actually considered a mutator but more of a mod. I have heard of others who have gotten this to work I was wondering if I anyone has an Idea where I went wrong or heck if you can drop a working config.
I used gamemake3 to create the new type and fixed the line for the mutators we enjoy.

I've of course got lots of mutators going and am trying this ... Not tested yet from the UT2Vote51.INI

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteMutators]
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Weapons of Evil",HideVote=False,MutClassName="WeaponsofEvil.MutWoE",Voted=False)

Ok that didn't work... Now trying to incorporate WoE_Sentinel.ini
[WoE_Sentinel.MutSentinelReplacer]
DMMaxCannons=1
TeamMaxCannons=3
InvasionMaxCannons=20
bReplaceShield=True
bReplaceSuperShield=False
bReplaceSuperHealth=False
HealthPercentReplaced=50
AdrenalinePercentReplaced=50
bAllowUpgrades=True
Possibly if I add to [UT2Vote51.UT2VotePackages]
Packages=(MutClassName="WoE_Sentinel.MutSentinelReplacer",ServerPackages="WoE_Sentinel,WoE_Inventory")
Packages=(MutClassName="WoE_Weapons.MutWoEArena",ServerPackages="WoE_Effects,WoE_Weapons")

Ok I'm going to test this and see if it works.

indomidable
23rd Aug 2005, 04:08 PM
UT2Vote51.INI

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteGameTypes]
GameType=(GameName="Weapons of Evil Onslaught",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=True,DefaultMap="ONS-Torlan",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix="",GameClass="EvilOnslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",Mutators="WoE_Weapons.MutWoEArena,WoE_Sentinel.MutSentinelReplacer,Onslaught.MutBigWheels,ColoredDeathMessages .MutColoredDeathMessages,OnslaughtBP.MutBonusVehicles,Onslaught.MutWheeledVehicleStunts,OnslaughtBP. MutVehiclePickups",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=24?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?Wea ponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?NumBots=8?D ifficulty=4??GameStats=False?FF=0?GameSpeed=1.00")

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteMutators]
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Sentinel Replacer",HideVote=False,MutClassName="WoE_Sentinel.MutSentinelReplacer",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Weapons of Evil",HideVote=False,MutClassName="WoE_Weapons.MutWoEMain",Voted=False)

[UT2Vote51.UT2VotePackages]
Packages=(MutClassName="WoE_Sentinel.MutSentinelReplacer",ServerPackages="WoE_Sentinel,WoE_Inventory")
Packages=(MutClassName="WoE_Weapons.MutWoEMain",ServerPackages="WoE_Effects,WoE_Weapons")

Notes: Check the INI files for Mutator names as to wich package the refer too... Rarely will you find it in an .INT file

ProAsm
24th Aug 2005, 01:53 AM
Maybe just a dumb question as I dont know Weapons of Evil ONS, but can you get it to work on local Instant Action ?
Just trying to figure if its a replication or package problem.