Help with Tally Ho!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

maxrevs

May 4, 2000
Mallow,Co.Cork,Ireland
Visit site
hi guys , I was playing tally ho tonight with a few of you and Here's what I can understand of the rules , 1. Teams like in domination must kill monsters to survive? 2. If you kill another human , you lose your hunting liscence and are forced to use your dispersion pistol? Ok, heres the dilemma, ettiquette? I seemed to piss off a few people by kill stealing , unintentional really, It just happened that I got the final shot in , and I apologise to anyone I annoyed, can anyone fill me in on the proper rules as , even though I only stayed for 3 maps It was really cool! :0

------------------
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no Evil , for The meanest motherf**kers in the valley,Are on my team...

[PuF]The_darK

May 13, 2000
everywhere
Visit site
tallyho? i never heard of it.

bullet2.gif

I have become death!!! Destroyer of worlds!!!

maxrevs

May 4, 2000
Mallow,Co.Cork,Ireland
Visit site
I ws playing with Neo_skins and a few others , I think it is in Beta , but I'm not sure

bullet2.gif

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no Evil , for The meanest motherf**kers in the valley,Are on my team...

trinity

Noli me tangere
Jan 3, 2000
Southern California
OK, Tally-Ho is a mod, and in it, you hunt monsters (and also bots called prisoners) for points, and at the end, the team with the most points wins. Its a great game! I love it!
The kill stealing thing is fine, in fact its part of the game, so dont feel bad, just try to kill as much as you can. I've been playing for a while, and no-one ever complained about it.
just DO NOT SHOOT THE PEOPLE!!! That pisses me off, and its wrong. Also, if youre a jerk who shoots people, the game announces "open season" on you and then we get points for killing you.
so steal monster kills all you want! hey maybe ill see you there...

bullet2.gif

"But hey... we should all be lucky that God hasnt started playing UT... or we'd all be screwed!" - [Ci]Matsumoto|PuF

"Dynamite with a laser-beam, guaranteed to blow your mind, anytime..."

maxrevs

May 4, 2000
Mallow,Co.Cork,Ireland
Visit site
I just downloaded it when I connected to the server , it's a small file , 148 kb so it shouldn't thake too long to download ;)

bullet2.gif

Azmo

ul+ra l33+
Mar 27, 2000
Netherlands
The Tally Ho server: <A HREF="unreal://63.248.52.129:7777">unreal://63.248.52.129:7777</A>

Or get the file from my Spree account (don't know if it'll work, tho): Tally Ho Beta

bullet2.gif

disgust.gif
Don't make me kick your bud...